News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Future is bright, the future is Blue!

Started by Swiss, August 01, 2016, 22:33:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Just what kind of machine are we building here???

Patrick Roberts
Iheanacho
Diaz

And (hopefully) soon to add:

Sané
Moreno
Jesus

Genuinely excited to see how these kids fare after this season as I imagine most will be out on loan.

goat

the south americans will be in spain for two years for spanish passports

zacc

All going in the right direction for building in the future which has been the owners/management plan from the off.
Good to see it starting to come together 

gavin

You're missing Sterling, another promising young lad.

Swiss

Stephen Paul

definitely exciting times ahead for our club . Other so called big clubs wont be within a mile of us soon

jingoe

So by my reckoning we have Navas, Sterling, KDB, Sane, Jesus, Nolito (& Roberts when he comes back) on the wing.

The last time I looked there were only two wings on the field. How does that work?

goat

you are counting navas?

could any be converted into a fullback, kolarov and  clichy prove you dont have  to be that good at it to get a game

Lekos

Quote from: jingoe on August 03, 2016, 16:11:09
So by my reckoning we have Navas, Sterling, KDB, Sane, Jesus, Nolito (& Roberts when he comes back) on the wing.

The last time I looked there were only two wings on the field. How does that work?

KDB and Jesus natural positions are not wingers, Navas is shit and Sterling needs to really improve quick.

That leaves 2.5 in my book.

Swiss

I guess they'll alternate I'm the 3 of the 4 2 3 1.

So it won't matter that they're not traditional wingers.

Maybe
Sané-----KDB-----Jesus

But also throw in

Sterling----Silva----Nolito

All 6 can play wide and through the middle (to varying degrees).

We still have Navas and Nasri.

Goat; not so sure Jesus will be out on loan, he tweeted that he was looking forward to showing city fans what he can do... think he's a good chance of making the squad

goat

he probably will get a permit because of his price

bry the guy

I really really like Navas,he keeps the pitch really wide,tracks back,protects his full back and works his bollocks off.
His assists are a big talking point but only because every defender in England and maybe the world knows he has no big target man to aim for so they know its going to be coming in low, and so very predictable and that isnt his fault.

goat

so basically you like him because  he runs up and down. he is a winger, his only job is create shit not be shit at creating. sun jihai did exactly the same running up and down and sold 600 billion shirts in china

Neil Mcnab

Cant see Nasri being here for long. To be fair, he has shown he is hungry.