News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

away @ Newcastle

Started by KunDB, December 19, 2021, 13:04:43

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Ake, Gundogan, Grealish, Fernandinho, Foden, Palmer, Wilson-Esbrand 

Has Walker Covid or a sore arse?

Strong team c’mon City

gavin

Pep rotating up front. Good to have options.

gavin

What a goal that was from Cancelo. Beats two men and then blasts it in, awesome. Not really our best performance first half but 2-0 and comfortable.

KunDB

Stroll in the Newcastle park.

jingoe

A great result for sure.If I am being picky, I thought Zinc was sloppy today. Nevertheless ,we are top at Christmas!

Stephen Paul

Great result
Chelski dropping points again

KunDB

Liverpool drop two points. Three clear. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas ….. 

gavin

Pep not pleased with the first half and rightly so but we didn't need to be at our best to beat Newcastle. There's a lot of talk about the penalty that some think that they should have had but Cancelo had the ball and was coming away with it. Dunno what the fuss is about at all. Cancelo's goal will live long in the memory and the third and fourth were nice moves. A good days work in the end despite the sloppiness first half.

I hope Newcastle get relegated. It would set their project back a couple of years at least.

KunDB

Pep indicated that Srones, Grealish and Foden did not deserve to play because of off field behaviour. Why does that not surprise me! I hope Foden does not go rogue that would be disappointing.

gavin

Foden and Grealish had appeared to be among his favourites lately too! Wonder if they'll be off the naughty list for Boxing Day.