News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Foxes match thread

Started by KunDB, December 26, 2021, 14:15:05

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Never trust Twitter. Lol. Sold me a dummy team.

gavin

This is the team from City twitter

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sterling

SUBS | Steffen, Carson, Ake, Jesus, Grealish, Kayky, Foden, Mbete, Palmer

Interesting to see Grealish and Foden still on bench. No Rodrigo. Kayky makes the bench for the first time.

gavin

Covid has struck so I'm not at the game today. Gutted. Managed to sell my ticket on the club ticket exchange so no empty seat,

KunDB

Foden and Grealish being made an example off. They deserve it too. Two buck idiots who could have brought Covid back to the squad.

I feel Grealish is going to be a bad influence on Foden unless cracked down on by Peo, which is what he is doing. Jack the lad better beware Peo will dump him end of season if he Carrie’s in his boozing and partying.

C’mon City.

KunDB

Hope your Covid is mild and short Gavin. Get better soon.

gavin

Not feeling bad ta. Decent first half too. Leicester were out of it before 10 minutes were over. Two well taken penalties, it must be Christmas. Some lovely football.

lee

Feeling rough Gav?
Get well soon bud.

Lovely footy from the blues to warm your cockles

KunDB

Just over a week ago we were circa ten goals behind Liverpool on goal difference now we are four ahead. It’s been amazing performances by the team.

KdB on fire again Bernardo just amazing Mahrez and Sterling super I could go on and on. They’ve all been fantastic.

gavin

I'm fine ta but tested positive last Wednesday so stopping in for now. Thankfully will only miss the one home game. Could be a legendary one though if we keep it up second half. Be great to see us rack up goal difference second half.

KunDB

Real lazy second half and pathetic defending.

gavin

Mental game. Hard to believe that City managed to cause us stress after being 4-0 up at half time. Some proper shite defending there. But thankfully chilled again by the end. Leicester's defending from corners has been abysmal.

Great Christmas entertainment.

KunDB

Phew. Absolutely awful defending.

Stephen Paul

gavin

The scousers lead on goal difference has been obliterated in three matches. This City team is terrifying. Nine wins on the bounce.

Neil Mcnab

Sublime to ridiculous. Another 3 points and move on.