News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Cup Final Thread

Started by KunDB, April 25, 2021, 15:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Steffen, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Sterling

SUBS | Ederson, Ake, Jesus, Aguero, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Bernardo, Torres, Mendy

Strong team

C’mon City

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Two wins to claim the PL crown after Utd drew with Leeds. Happy start to the cup final day and a good boost to City.

Stephen Paul

gavin

I'm looking for a big performance from Raheem today. It is time for him to turn around his form.

Sergio to score from the bench.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We need to make something of the early domination or we might regret it.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Why did Laporte get a yellow for a professional foul but the player who wiped out Foden didn't?

Stephen Paul

Kane the cheating bastard

gavin

Decent half from City overall. Just lacking the finishing touches. Hopefully it will come second half.

Paddy

Verily first half, need to slow it down or we will be knackered against PSG....

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Spuds working their way into this.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Get in Laporte you beauty!!

KunDB

Sterling has been good today. At least he’s been pulling the trigger when needed.

Go on Laporte.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

WOOOOOOOO!!!! FUCK OFF SPUDS!

gavin

Spuds never in it really. 4 on the trot. Amazing.

Neil Mcnab

Good win, all need an early night and plenty of rest for the main event.

KunDB

Thank goodness it didn’t go to extra time. We didn’t need that and Spurs didn’t deserve it either.

Another trophy and double nearly done with treble a possibility.

Hesperus

Stick that up your 1981 Spurs!

Great to get another trophy. Going to continue drinking. Haven’t stopped since we started about 1pm.

lee

waited 40 years to do them cunts at wembley ... as a 10 year old who was at the final in 81 who is now 50 is very happy tonight..well done city

jingoe

Same sentiment here, Lee. I too was there in 81 and I have never really got over it! Maybe now they can shut TFU about Ricky bloody Villa