News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Kev

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, August 11, 2023, 22:09:36

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I said it after he went off injured in the UCL final against Chelsea, as fekin mint as he is, we need a long term replacement. Nobody we have has his vision, question is, who in world football does?

Answers on a postcard.

gavin

Phil needs to step up to fill the gap but there's no point in saying that he is another KDB. KDB is a special player. There is no direct replacement.

KunDB

I agree there is no obvious direct replacement. KdB is a sensational player.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on August 11, 2023, 22:20:59
Phil needs to step up to fill the gap but there's no point in saying that he is another KDB. KDB is a special player. There is no direct replacement.

Phils a Pep type winger. Bernardo, Jesus, Grealish etc.

I agree Kev is a once in a generation provider, but Pep needs to find a replacement and break the bank for em.

Get Ordergard from arse. Double his wages for a laugh :D

gavin

Phil can play in the middle of midfield and do a great job. KDB sounds like it could be a couple of months again unfortunately.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Out for up to four months.

gavin

Fucks sake. All that time over summer when he could have been recovering from the potential op was wasted.

KunDB

I always try to find the positive, just think how fresh and motivated he will be for the second half of the season and the Champions League knockout rounds. He will be purring like a hungry lion. God help our opponents.

bbk

Foden can move into the central area and be lethal. He came on for KdB in the CL final and was brilliant. I think we could be seeing the changing of the guard. I think we are too reliant on him so this might be good for the team.