News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Urawa

Started by gavin, December 19, 2023, 17:04:02

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker (C), Stones, Akanji, Ake, Rodrigo, Kovacic, Nunes, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Carson, Dias, Phillips, Alvarez, Gomez, Gvardiol, Bobb, Alleyne, Susoho, Lewis, Hamilton

Surprised Alvarez is on the bench even though he looked tired at weekend.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Grealish needs to take on his man more. That looks like the only space available. I feel Doku would be goin past that defender every time he gets the ball.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Have I got a dodgy stream or are the commentators on helium?

Anyway, one nil up!

gavin

Not the greatest half of football but at least we are winning. I'll be able to relax if we get four up with 5 minutes left.

gavin

It is Robbie Savage on TNT Sports so you're probably better off. Mind you he is better than Neville or Carragher at least.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on December 19, 2023, 18:52:14
It is Robbie Savage on TNT Sports so you're probably better off. Mind you he is better than Neville or Carragher at least.

Ye thought it sounded a bit twatty.

gavin

Nice and comfortable in the end though I'm still a bit concerned by some of our attempts to gift them a goal. I didn't know Kova had a finish like that in him. Lets hope we see more of that.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

And what a pass by Kyle!

Happy days.

reddishblue

That Nunes fella did alright.

Neil Mcnab

The diamonds were glass and shattered. What a joke this "competition" is.

KunDB

It is a money vehicle for FIFA, one of multiple, but hate the governing bodies as much as I do we should still go on and win it.

Always nice to create history and be number 1 in world football.