News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Diego Costa

Started by gavin, August 22, 2017, 21:52:25

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

If we can't get a decent sort like Sanchez or the young kid Mbappe then maybe that 'orrible bastard Costa will have to do. My plan is to chuck Athletico Madrid £10 million towards them signing him and loaning him to us for a season. We get a decent striker for a season. They get to sign him back without actually doing so thereby getting round their ban. Yes, I'm desperate. 9 days and counting till the window shuts.

gavin

Part two of the plan is to get Messi and Sanchez on frees next summer.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on August 22, 2017, 21:52:25
If we can't get a decent sort like Sanchez or the young kid Mbappe then maybe that 'orrible bastard Costa will have to do. My plan is to chuck Athletico Madrid £10 million towards them signing him and loaning him to us for a season. We get a decent striker for a season. They get to sign him back without actually doing so thereby getting round their ban. Yes, I'm desperate. 9 days and counting till the window shuts.
What have you been smoking?  :D

We'd have been fine last night if we hadn't conceded yet another totally avoidable goal against a team with little attacking intent. It's groundhog day with our defending.

gavin

I must admit the plan is a bit outlandish but not as outlandish as to suggest we can rely on City to keep clean sheets!!!!