News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Fulham

Started by gavin, April 30, 2023, 13:32:11

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Akanji, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Mahrez, Grealish, Alvarez, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Carson, Phillips, Laporte, Bernardo, Gomez, Perrone, Foden, Lewis

No KDB! I hope it isn't a bad injury.

Stephen Paul

Kev being rested or injured?

gavin

Injured but not heard how bad it is. Decent enough first half. They had one chance and scored it. Jack needs to do better with his shooting. Nice pen from Haaland. What a finish from Alvarez, an absolute cracker.

Stephen Paul

next goal is vital

Neil Mcnab

A bit tense at the end, deserved win, move on.

gavin

Yes, a bit tense but they never really created anything and their keeper made several good saves. A good win.

jingoe

I think Jack should have been substituted as I felt he was close to getting sent off. A very tense watch!

Stephen Paul

Ederson scares me ffs

KunDB

A bit shaky defending at times getting in our own way at times, also, a bit poorer than usual passing but the grass was deliberately left longer and dryer (noted that long balls when hey bounced often bounced backwards towards the chasing players which was strange). To the players credit even though we did not have our usual rhythmn and Tiki-taka passing game we hung in and managed to grind out an impressive enough win and 3 points which is all that matters. The referee certainly did not help us, particularly Jack, most the game.

50 goals total and 34 in PL is insane well done Erling. Cracker class goal from Alvarez who is some player.

Loved the way we game managed at the end. Two home games loom that should be a shade easier than away games like today.

gavin

I thought that our defending was good. Our big problem was giving the ball away too much. But if you think about what Fulham actually created it doesn't amount to much at all.