News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Rags again

Started by gavin, September 03, 2023, 21:31:38

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Okay , we probably shouldn't have too many threads on them but I can't help it when they provide such entertainment. Oh what fun it is to watch the Rags fall apart. They conceded two goals in injury time to lose. They fell 6 points behind us after 4 games. Then later, I turn on Sky to hear Neville saying the whole club is a shambles with a toxic atmosphere. The manager is saying he can't pick Sancho because he can't be arsed in training. Sancho is saying the manager is a liar on social media. The window has just shut lol.

Vickki

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stephen Paul

absolutely hilarious

Glaziers will get the blame as usual

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on September 03, 2023, 21:31:38
Okay , we probably shouldn't have too many threads on them but I can't help it when they provide such entertainment. Oh what fun it is to watch the Rags fall apart. They conceded two goals in injury time to lose. They fell 6 points behind us after 4 games. Then later, I turn on Sky to hear Neville saying the whole club is a shambles with a toxic atmosphere. The manager is saying he can't pick Sancho because he can't be arsed in training. Sancho is saying the manager is a liar on social media. The window has just shut lol.

Just another mundane day at the OT 'theatre of screams' office.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You also forgot to mention the headline signing of Jonny Evans, the signing of the next Haaland that cost more than the actual Haaland, and the cherry on top...

Drum roll....

The glaziers are staying!!!!

The rags are the gift that keep on giving :D

reddishblue

Jonny Evans deflection was perfect. How I laughed... However, the sight of slab head lying on his arse only made me smirk.