News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

End of season review

Started by reddishblue, May 25, 2016, 20:19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

gavin

Is Cheesy going somewhere? Do we need to save him?

Lekos

Yeah, I remember him saying on one of the Blue Tuesday things he may not be covering City next season, but didn't go into any detail.  What's the story there?

reddishblue

I heard that due to cuts in BBC funding to local radio etc his show was in jeopardy. I'll see what else I can find out.

nimrod

Apparently a room full of City fans but not too many said owt

One bloke said Mancini took us to a certain level and Pelle took us to the next level (I assume he meant CL semi's)

For me the team has gone backwards under Pelle, half arsed players, boring pedestrian play etc and no-one mentioned the fact that defense has been complete shite all season even though we invested heavily in it.

Victoria

City should have kept Mancini, I have met both managers on many occasion and are both nice men. In my view Pelli is to soft with the players, City needed that ruthless streak which Mancini offered; it was a mistake to get rid of Mancini. That is why City went backward over the last two seasons - a weak manager and lazy players. I agree with Nimrod's view 100%.  :)

goat

bet they swapped some stories in the clinic after that