News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

nasri, dzeko and cash

Started by goat, April 08, 2015, 12:02:19

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

for paul pogba apparently

just another ex rag to upset the bald leader here  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

The Blue Blooded Maniac

alexsam

Is it more the red top papers upsetting our players just in time for the derby. That the cynic in me.

goat

think the pelle has been sacked today rumours that are the set up for the derby

KunDB

Yes to Dzeko and Nasri but Cash is too good to let go I would keep him    :coat:

gavin

He doesn't really provoke me much as an ex rag, can't really remember him playing for them much. It would be quite good if they let go a player who goes on to win the European Cup for City.

Neil Mcnab

Sure Real Madrid and Munich are linked, especially PSG. Cant see it.

bluebrendan

Quote from: alexsam on April 08, 2015, 19:05:09
Is it more the red top papers upsetting our players just in time for the derby. That the cynic in me.

I'd be more than happy to upset Nasri and Dzeko, they might put a bit more effort in.  >:(

goat

or just sulk more

problem is they will have pretty good contracts no fucker could probably match. they could be very expensive nigel cloughs

Tricky Trev

Why would pogba come to city? Yeah no it will never happen unfortunately.

The quicker nasri leaves the better. What a waste of talent and an annoying personality.

goat

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: TrickyTrev on April 09, 2015, 12:58:43

The quicker nasri leaves the better. What a waste of talent and an annoying personality.

I think someone else started this. "Why would Pogba come to us..

alexsam

Quote from: TrickyTrev on April 09, 2015, 12:58:43

Why would he not. If he really thinking of leaving Juve then in England we are definitely one of his options and I would say we could outbid any for wages if push came to shove.

If Real are interested that is a different ball game.

I assume Barca can still not buy due to a transfer ban imposed the other year