News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Spurs at home . Thurs 8pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, January 14, 2023, 14:34:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

On a run of poor form now so who knows when Spuds visit the Etihad

Stephen Paul

bbk

If we don't beat Spurs probably done with the league. I'm still in a post Derby huff.

Stephen Paul

Believe me the league is not over yet but we need 6 points of Arsenal which will be no problem 😊

bbk

I hope you are right. It may be the case that Saturday galvanizes them. I'm going to upgrade to 2-1 City. 

Stephen Paul

Referee: Simon Hooper.

Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Timothy Wood.

Fourth official: David Coote.

VAR: Darren England.

Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes.

KunDB

On the post derby huff, which I still have Foden was breaking free on the left wing 25 minutes into the game and before he even touched the ball the referee blew the offside whistle. I would like the referees to explain that inconsistency, which I believe Pep pointed out to them,.

Onwards and upwards, despite our poor record and performances against Spurs, and expecting Spurs to have a reaction to their wimp defeat against Arsenal I am going for:

3   1 City win

gavin

KunDB

Thank you CP & PV for kicking Utd in the balls. Stopping then going above us in the PL have to open the gap by winning tomorrow against Spuds.

reddishblue

Tonight's game will be totally unpredictable as was the team.

I therefore predict a hard fought 2-1 win

silvablue

With the starting eleven announced, I am buzzing and expecting a much better less risk adverse, higher tempo performance tonight.

3   0 City  Haaland brace