News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Wolves at home. Sun 2pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, January 19, 2023, 21:54:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

If City beat Wolves tomorrow we will be two points off top spot before the Gooners kick a ball

Pressure on the Gunners

Neil Mcnab

After the midweek Jekyll and Hyde performance, hopefully its all second half type performance and the players have been jolted out of their lethargy. 4-0. 

silvablue

3  0

with a decisive committed performance from all the players (fans and staff).

KunDB

A haaland hat trick and a 5 0 City win, firing on all cyclinders.

KunDB

gavin

KunDB

Team prediction

Ederson

Ake. Akanji Stones. Lewis

Rodri

Grealish   KdB.  Alvarez. Mahrez

Haaland

Maybe Gundogan again not KdB, but I think he will be given a rest for this game given the short time lapse between games.

Dias could start but I cannot see Akanji dropped given his performances.

Walker & Dias would give us a lot more bite and aggression. We are definitely lacking that currently. I fully expect Wolves, like Everton and Spurs, to try and kick us of the park and waste time from the off. We definitely need a lot more steel and aggression and putting pressure on officials failing to do their jobs.

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

Ake, Mahrez and KDB should start.
Ederson needs a kick up the rear end

Stephen Paul

Referee: David Coote.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Matthew Wilkes.
Fourth official: Thomas Bramall.
VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Neil Davies.

Stephen Paul

Citys Current form

L W D W L D

looks like the form of a mid table team    

Stephen Paul

City 4/19
draw 7/1
Wolves 14/1

bbk

KdB should stay on the bench and earn his way back, as should Foden. Dias has to start.

KunDB

I think our defending has been poor this season, and by that I mean defending as a whole team not just the defenders.

Even the missus noticed and remarked City are not pressing the opposition as hard as they used to, to win back the ball and stop counter attacks.

We need that intensity back, team commentator and get in the face of the opposition when they try to kick us off the park.

bbk

I think Dias will give us a bit of bite back. I remember the difference he made when he came back in. If we can keep him and Stones fit, that gives us the best chance.

KunDB

Well done Stephen Paul & Silvablue great correct score.

Do I get a cigar for predicting the Haaland hat trick lol

bbk