News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Samir Nasri: Everybody wants me to stay at Manchester City

Started by nimrod, June 25, 2015, 02:34:22

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Stephen Paul

When he plays he is good but unfortunately he didn't play his part last season. I think the attention seeker should be sold off

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 25, 2015, 05:15:52
When he plays he is good but unfortunately he didn't play his part last season. I think the attention seeker should be sold off

me too, he's a good player but Im sick of his half arsed performances, looks like he's just going through the motions most of the time

what a waste of talent.

Tricky Trev

gavin

Very good player who had a poor season last season.I like the attitude he has been displaying, he seems determined to be better next season. I'm glad for him to stay.

Shit buy who has won two titles with us and is still only 27  :)

Swiss

Trouble is, we play him as a winger when he should be played off the striker.. James Milner situation in that he's played out of his best position

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on June 25, 2015, 21:00:36
Trouble is, we play him as a winger when he should be played off the striker.. James Milner situation in that he's played out of his best position

Yeah but when Silva's been injured he's played more centrally and still didnt cut the mustard imo

He seems to foster this great confident attitude in summer, then turns to shit with the weather, he's had good spells but more bad one's

bry the guy

I would like to know who we are replacing him with before we get rid as he is a very good player and,a player like Delph would not be a improvement.

Swiss

I imagine sterling and De Brunye as wide forwards
Add Aguero into a roaming front three.

Pogba through the middle as the engine. Silva to interlink. Fernandinho to anchor.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on June 25, 2015, 20:06:13
Very good player who had a poor season last season.I like the attitude he has been displaying, he seems determined to be better next season. I'm glad for him to stay.

Shit buy who has won two titles with us and is still only 27  :)

He also had a poor season after we won the first Prem title, not a coincidence IMO. Too hit and miss to be a regular starter and too much petulance when he does play. Get rid.

Tricky Trev

His reputation is way bigger than his actual skill, and he has never lived up to it consistently. Frustrating and annoying personality, he's not good enough to such a primadonna. Shit.

Lekos

goat

keep up greeko, that was years ago. hes been a dipper and rent boy since

Victoria

time for him to move on, City requires players that are going to be more consistent with their play.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Lekos on June 26, 2015, 13:17:42
Someone seems a bit raggy to me.

We tolerate and keep him around for general amusement Lekos. Better that than have him wandering the streets  :D

Lekos

I must just have abnormally low levels of tolerance then  ;)

goat

should be friendly to the new city fans, they might fuck off back to chelsea town or arsenal united otherwise

nimrod

Quote from: Lekos on June 27, 2015, 01:12:59
I must just have abnormally low levels of tolerance then  ;)

always said you were abnormal leko  :D

Lekos