News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Chelsea

Started by jingoe, August 11, 2015, 18:32:46

Previous topic - Next topic

jingoe

Chelsea have lost the appeal to have Courtois' red card overturned so he will not be playing on Sunday.

I thought it was 3 games for a straight red? Obviously not.

bluebrendan

denial of a goalscoring opportunity - 1 match
foul and abusive language - 2 matches
serious foul play/violent conduct - 3 matches

Swiss

I thought it was an added game if you appealed and it was turned down?

goat

wouldnt get too excited about the keeper missing, begovic is pretty good himself and dont forget if mancini wasnt fucked off he could have been playing at city now

Swiss

Indeed, the only plus is he hasn't worked with the Chelsea defence much and Ivanovich looked s.l.ow. against a pacey winger...

City Slicker

Stunning though how they start the season as red hot favourites an after one game they are already on the ropes? Moaninho this time blamed his medical staff and some have been sidelined!

Brilliant!

C'mon City!

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on August 11, 2015, 18:50:22
Only if the FA judge it to be a frivolous appeal, whatever one of those is.

gavin

Well it certainly seemed frivolous to me. It was a clear red according to the current rules.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: bluebrendan on August 11, 2015, 22:06:48

That would be when Mourinho wears a dress at the hearing

bluebrendan

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on August 11, 2015, 23:22:59
Quote from: bluebrendan on August 11, 2015, 22:06:48

That would be when Mourinho wears a dress at the hearing
:D

If the Chelsea doc gets near him he might be wearing his balls in a different place.  :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33873310

clevblue

The Doc won't be worried, they are trained to put their instincts before anything else and Maureen's nothing else when it comes to safety. Imagine if  there was a danger, Maureen would have been strung up by now

Rowley Birkin QC

We should poach her. Probably better than our medical staff.

Rowley Birkin QC

I thought this comment from "Ben" on the BBC website today summed things up nicely -

"Jose Mourinho's comments on Eva Carneiro were inexcusable and possibly defamatory. He also said he 'knew' Hazard wasn't really hurt (read: he admits Hazard was feigning injury). So Hazard can waste time but it's 'naive' of the medical staff to treat a seemingly hurt player? Further, his comments on understanding the game and (if true) the reports of a demotion for Carneiro but only minor changes for Jon Fearn (the physio) give the impression of sexism. Unfortunately this is nothing new for Carneiro given the disgusting chants she has to endure at the Etihad, Old Trafford, the Emirates and other grounds."

Stephen Paul

I think she may be on the move after this latest Jose media stunt

Stephen Paul

Jose has to centre off attention 24/7 or he goes of on one , he really is fooking things up at the moment . I hope we pile the pressure on on Sunday

Swiss

Kompany has come out and said he hopes Hazard gets the squits over the weekend!  :D

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on August 12, 2015, 15:42:18
I think she may be on the move after this latest Jose media stunt

I think Eva will do very well out of this, she's fast becoming the most famous Doc in the UK, her earnings will rise and she'll end up on telly in some way, then theres the eventual book deal - My Life Under Jose

lee

zacc

moaner gets what he wants out of this media, everyone talking about him & not the dire performance v Swans