News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Wolves PL

Started by KunDB, December 11, 2021, 11:40:33

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling, Grealish

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Stones, Ake, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Foden, Palmer

Walker rightly punished.

Come on City

Stephen Paul

Thought KDB would have started

Good line up Though

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Sterling back to his old form

KunDB

Moss losing control of game caused the red card.

Officials appalling illustrated by hand ball decision against Jesus (chest). Persistently allowed Wolves players to foul without a foul being given and allowed them to stop play continually.

Stephen Paul

Not a decent chance first 45

Stephen Paul

Time wasting ,late tackles , diving

Great tactics by Wolves

gavin

Poor first half. Best bit was the sending off!

KunDB

Clear penalty denied to City. Ridiculous.

KunDB

Penalty. Sterling. Sofa? Help

KunDB

Stephen Paul

All round a poor performance today but hopefully a one of before the Xmas period

KunDB

1 0 win, but

Sterling 100 goals
Ederson 100 clean sheets

lee

Piss poor that..Glad when the whistle went.3 points and no injuries.

Concerned about Grealish.

gavin

Three points in the bag that's what counts.  Thought it amazing that Traore who is built like a boxer falls to the floor and gets a free kick every time. Raheem on the other hand can be pushed and shoved without any penalty. At least the ref got the sending off right. It was well deserved. Can't say I had much faith in Raheem on the penalty and I'm not keen on the penalty he took either. But it went in so full credit to him.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on December 11, 2021, 14:39:01
Piss poor that..Glad when the whistle went.3 points and no injuries.

Concerned about Grealish.
Grealish of form Lee but I am confident Pep will sort him out

Neil Mcnab

We were lucky, it was a poor performance. Stirling and Jesus looked off it and greedy. I would say that Bernardo who has been world class and our best player has probably run out of steam. Has his form been carrying the team?

Victoria

Awful game, Wolves never intended to play other than park the bus and foul continually. City were poor which added to today's dire game. Certainly  a game to forget.

onerytk

How long until KDB and Grealish show some form both getting carried by the team for nearly every game, both lucky Bernardo Rodri Gundogan etc have been excellent for most of the season.

KunDB

KdB has started to show his form is on the way back. I have no worries on that score.

Grealish tends to hold the ball too long, too late with the pass and dribbles when it is non productive. however, he needs time to settle in, give him a break.

Every thing seems primed for our key players to hit form for the knockout stage of the CL which is fine by me.

onerytk

Quote from: KunDB on December 12, 2021, 19:20:18
KdB has started to show his form is on the way back. I have no worries on that score.

Grealish tends to hold the ball too long, too late with the pass and dribbles when it is non productive. however, he needs time to settle in, give him a break.

Every thing seems primed for our key players to hit form for the knockout stage of the CL which is fine by me.

Hope you are right bud

KunDB

Last evening seems to prove KdB is now fitting again on full engine, Grealish is starting to settle in.