News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Delph

Started by zacc, September 08, 2015, 19:51:04

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

wondering if Villa had the last laugh?

alexsam

zacc

Quote from: alexsam on September 08, 2015, 19:57:09
Too soon to say.
well I'm hoping it was  a way to save himself for Saturday!

alexsam

The way he pulled up tonight he not going to feature on Saturday. He would have made the bench at best.

I hope Sterling only plays one half tonight, this England game means nothing so no need to risk him.

I must say Milner looks class in the middle  :o

gavin

Shame for Delph, hope this isn't the start of a bad run of injuries. I watched the first half but spent most of it just thinking how much better City are than England.

zacc

Quote from: alexsam on September 08, 2015, 20:22:52
The way he pulled up tonight he not going to feature on Saturday. He would have made the bench at best.

I hope Sterling only plays one half tonight, this England game means nothing so no need to risk him.

I must say Milner looks class in the middle  :o

I were jokin' really hope he's not going to be a crocky Roque

Neil Mcnab

Delph was brought in because he makes up the quota. Anything else is a bonus.

Ludo

He's a decent footballer (certainly better than Fernando) at a decent price with a bright future.

Hopefully he'll get it sorted

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Ludo on September 08, 2015, 22:29:24
He's a decent footballer (certainly better than Fernando) at a decent price with a bright future.

Hopefully he'll get it sorted
Agree, but for example Cabaye at the same price is a no brainer. Only reason Fab came in was his passport.

Swiss

Well the midfield picks itself atm and Delph was a bencher. Just means Fernando comes and sits on the bench or a kid!

Either that or kdb...

nimrod

When was the last time City had an England player that didnt matter if he got injured

Ludo

Delph does matter if only to push Fernando further down the pecking order.

clevblue

Like any other player, Delph will get chance to shine - it's up to him whether he does or not. He's used to this league and he was doing well at Villa.

gavin

Give Delph a chance. Give Fernando a chance also, I saw an interview with him where he said he was playing with an injury all of last season and he expects to be a different player this season.