News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Excuses

Started by Victoria, October 17, 2016, 22:26:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Why do the media make excuses when those Rag vomit prick bastards draw or lose as work in progress? Same for cesspool. Are not City work in progress too with pep as new manager? But it is never offered as an excuse when City lose or draw. The media are so biased beyond belief. One commentator today said the Rags have the team with the most quality to sustain a season long run and win the league. I say, they need to start sooner rather than later 😄

gavin

Who is gonna want to watch them play that crap? It's playing right into City's hands. We want to attract new fans world wide by playing the best football and there is no competition from the rags.

zacc

Quote from: gavin on October 18, 2016, 09:00:27
Who is gonna want to watch them play that crap? It's playing right into City's hands. We want to attract new fans world wide by playing the best football and there is no competition from the rags.

I know from my times in Malaysia that the support of EPL teams is very fickle they support whomever is top/top four.
I once watched way back Chelski v City game at a restaurant we go to ( I asked to watch game) waiter told me he was Chelski supporter.
City beat them hollow he then said when I mentioned the next evening game between Salford lot v someone else he supported the rags!!
Needless to say I explained you support your team regardless not dependent on their constantly winning.
So while City stay top the "support" will increase

alexsam

Most definitely and agenda amongst the media in England, it is blatant.

The only way to do anything is small but I do not buy a newspaper anymore, I rarely click on a link, usually see reports on city websites posted by others, I do not subscribe to sky sports or BT. I used to listen to talksport at tea time making tea but now do not bother.

Leave them to it

goat

Quote from: gavin on October 18, 2016, 09:00:27
We want to attract new fans world wide

our yank fans have been a bit shit here, are you sure?