News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City@Lions FA Cup

Started by KunDB, January 30, 2016, 14:17:40

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

About time Pelle dropped Aguero and Silva, Toure rewarded with time off for working overtime Wednesday. lol

Hart, Angelino, Humphreys, Barker, Silva, Celina, Aguero

Good to see Kelechi start and so many kids on bench

C'mon City

KunDB

Interested to see how well Sagna slots in at Centre back, bound to have more pace than demi.

We are sure to win surely with ZABALETA as captain today.

ebm1991

nimrod

apparently there are none for this game

bry the guy

Dose Stevie have any streams?

lee

no streams..shit this fa cup thing ;)

Swiss

yer i'm shocked no streams:(

goat

not just me that doesnt give a fuck then

shandon

Swiss

lee

brilliant goal..just watching the replay

bry the guy

gavin

Decent half. All the atmosphere from the City end. Villa players and fans seem lost. Sterling was going to take the penalty but the young lad finished smartly.

bry the guy

Stephen Paul

did Villa fans not turn up?

gavin

Quote from: stephenmcfc on January 30, 2016, 17:09:59
did Villa fans not turn up?

Not many did but they weren't missed that much. Can't blame them really after watching their team.

bluebrendan

Excellent performance from 'Nacho, he does look the real deal, three goals each requiring slightly different qualities - anticipation and sharp reactions for the first, composure for the pen and a cool clinical slot past Guzan for the third.

nimrod

Quote from: bluebrendan on January 30, 2016, 21:21:18
Excellent performance from 'Nacho, he does look the real deal, three goals each requiring slightly different qualities - anticipation and sharp reactions for the first, composure for the pen and a cool clinical slot past Guzan for the third.

yes

Bony gone in summer surely

KunDB

I had forgotten Bony as I had viewed Kelechi as second choice striker for a while. Bony is a distance behind Kelechi, especially in work rate, movement and attitude.