News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions and match build up for Spurs at home. Sunday 4.30pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, November 29, 2023, 14:31:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

For me a good time to play Spurs at home

Pretty sure we will beat them as Pep is demanding a response. 

gavin

Its almost a must win game this and almost a must keep clean sheet. I'm desperate for both after recent matches.

reddishblue

gavin

I'll definitely have more than one panic attack if we defend like we did on Tuesday. I'm still staggered by how easy Openda found it against our defenders. All of them top defenders but made to look like kids.

Stephen Paul

Match Officials
Referee: Simon Hooper

Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long.

Fourth official: Anthony Taylor.

VAR: Robert Jones. Assistant VAR: Darren Cann

gavin

Kovacic and Stones could be available. Hopefully, we will see KDB do some light training in the next week or so.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on December 01, 2023, 21:42:27
Kovacic and Stones could be available. Hopefully, we will see KDB do some light training in the next week or so.
Hopefully Stones gets some minutes 

Neil Mcnab

Van de Ven and Betancur playing well. Both out among others. They will be scared of letting in a hatful. 6-2.

gavin

5-2 to City. I wouldn't back us to keep a clean sheet right now but I think Spuds high line could really cost them with some nice long balls from Eddie.

gavin

Yes, thats just what I had in mind when giving the prediction. What a good day that was and what a fantastic job 'Gav City' did with digitizing that video and uploading it to youtube  ;D .

Stephen Paul

Match Day has arrived.

Utd beat again
Arsenal 4 points clear

I am very confident about todays game