News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Luton away. Sunday 2pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, December 07, 2023, 04:03:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A mini crisis as City slump to 4th in the PL

Will be interesting to see Peps response this weekend

We win with Rodri, we lose without Rodri?   

Gundo has been a massive loss for us , no doubt 

gavin

We drew a few matches with Rodri recently. The word crisis will abound if we don't win this.

Stephen Paul

Ref Tim Robinson.
Assistants: Marc Perry, Mat Wilkes.
Fourth official: Craig Pawson.
VAR: Jarred Gillett.
Assistant VAR: Darren Cann.

Stephen Paul

gavin

reddishblue

City winning 2-0 when the game is abandoned in the 87th minute due to waterlogged pitch.

sir cliff

Just want to see a performance and give it our best.. If it's not our day, it's not our day but for the love of the circus..give it a go!!!
Less of this passing it about sideways and back wasting game time...Its old hat and teams are wise to it now...get at 'em...get the ball into Erling and let him get to work and orchestrate the attack.
Don't know about the rest of you? but things need to change in my opinion...maybee City should leave the Sunday dinner until after the match  ;)

sir cliff

Quote from: Stephen Paul on December 09, 2023, 11:42:22
match odds
Luton 16/1
draw 8/1
City 1/8

Luton 16/1...They used to call this a mugs bet.

It's got to be worth a £5 of anybody's money?...Just look at the recent Luton results.

gavin

Not worth a penny of my money. They are going to get beat. The hunger is back is Pep's eyes in his press conference.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

The big Viking did not travel with the squad I believe 

Hesperus

Big rumours Haarland has a stress fracture of the foot and has been nursing it for a few games apparently. 🙁

Not good if true.