News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

new permanent home

Started by gavin, November 01, 2014, 14:02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Can't open the site using Chrome. Get the message 'This web page has a redirect loop'. IE works though.

gavin

What address are you using when you get that? The actual address we are using now is forum2.citymancs.com however smf.citymancs.com and forum.citymancs.com should both redirect here.

reddishblue

If I use any of those addresses in Chrome it does re-direct but I still get the same message.

gavin

I cannot replicate that using chrome on 2 different computers. Maybe it is something in your cache or cookies causing the problem? Are you using the latest version of chrome?

reddishblue

Sorted. Deleted all browsing history since the beginning of time.

gavin

Good, actually I have just had an email off another member with the same issues so I have directed her to do same.

zacc

Quote from: gavin on November 03, 2014, 16:55:18
Good, actually I have just had an email off another member with the same issues so I have directed her to do same.
yup and just got 'ere!
feels  like back in the old days when I first arrived at Talkincity lol

Leewonpen

Finally back in - thanks Gav.
Can't reset my password though (tried to login on iPad...iPad said no. Tried to go through the I forgot my password malarkey- timed out) so I'll stick with the phone for now!

gavin

If you continue to have a problem with the ipad let me know further details. Cheers.

goat

bum wizard and the sex pest cant get on

gavin

Anything more specific? I would imagine clearing cache should solve most issues. And Or pointing directly at http://forum2.citymancs.com.

goat

they are just being mongy probably

reddishblue

Quote from: goat on November 03, 2014, 18:20:33

I thought they loved each other.

Lekos

Quote from: reddishblue on November 03, 2014, 19:42:26
Quote from: goat on November 03, 2014, 18:20:33

I thought they loved each other.

Haha.  Not bad for you, lad!

reddishblue

Long time since I was called a lad, thanks old man.

Lekos

No probs whipper snapper.

Lekos

Shit, I've got more posts than Stevie.  Gonna have to back off.  Great to see Stevie Wales is already back on his way to an embarrassing 20k+ posts. 

reddishblue

Lekos

goat

Quote from: Lekos on November 03, 2014, 20:59:23
Shit, I've got more posts than Stevie.  Gonna have to back off.  Great to see Stevie Wales is already back on his way to an embarrassing 20k+ posts.

worst part is gav must have deleted about 10k of me calling people cunts

you cnut