News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

nasri

Started by Stephen Paul, November 12, 2015, 09:14:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

is he finished at City ?

ebm1991

hope not, he can help even fm the bench.
still class and I believe he is happy and does not want to leave.

nimrod

bluebrendan

Quote from: stephenmcfc on November 12, 2015, 09:14:33
is he finished at City ?
When is he starting?  ;)

Harsh I know but he's one of those infuriating players who shows glimpses of being a class player and then sinks into mediocrity for long periods. He just hasn't done enough at City for me to be bothered if he leaves.

Ludo

He's certainly slipping well down the wanted list and as new players come through or get signed he'll drop down even further.

I think for his own sake he'll leave, if not now, in the summer.

Swiss

I'd forgotten we had him :-D

gavin

He needs a good run of fitness. He has the skills to be more than useful if he does. A very good player who has contributed lots at City. Of course he is no David Silva but not many teams have more than one.

reddishblue

I think that when he gets a decent haircut he will become a better player along with the other tarts.

jingoe

What on earth has he done with his hair? It's blonde!!

Leewonpen

The most accurate passer in the Premier League, apparently - 93 per cent

Stephen Paul

he has a real attitute problem according to some of his ex team mates

Neil Mcnab

A fantastic debut, sadly rarely, if ever reached those heights again. The level he plays at on a consistent basis is not good enough to be a starter.

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on November 13, 2015, 11:12:06
he has a real attitute problem according to some of his ex team mates

dumb blonde

Tricky Trev

Frustrating player, consistent inconsistency from day one and it has never changed. Needs to move on.

clevblue

Injury after injury

gavin

It's a shame. I reckon these lads that aren't quite at the top level of Aguero and Silva don;t get enough credit. It was the same for a long time for James Milner. Nasri has contributed to a few trophy wins. Every decent team need more than just a couple world class players. It needs players that aren't quite as good to step in when needed and contribute.

KunDB

Not so long ago that we would have been drolling over players like Nasri. Milner.

They are just overshadowed by world class players like Aguero, Silva, Kompany, DeBruyne.