News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Barca V Us free on BT sport

Started by Neil Mcnab, October 19, 2016, 18:19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

f you did not know, apparently the match is being streamed free on the BT sport website. Thats for those of us not at the match or who dont subscribe to BT sport.

gavin

Bravo, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Sterling, Nolito, De Bruyne

gavin

Bit of an odd team again. Bench is Caballero, Fernando, Aguero, Maffeo, Clichy, Sane, Navas

Gareth

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on October 19, 2016, 18:19:44
f you did not know, apparently the match is being streamed free on the BT sport website. Thats for those of us not at the match or who dont subscribe to BT sport.

Also available free-to-air on Freeview Ch59.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Really unlucky to concede by Dinho. Mcpointy finger saying all the city players were facing the wrong way waiting to break for an attack. Urm ye cos Dinho was about to start an attack before he slipped. Nob

Ludo

Bright enough start but we've gone to pieces now.

Neil Mcnab

Silva, Sterling and De bruyne not involved as much as is goof for us. Nolito and Gundogan well involved, impressive Nolito. Barca dont look like they are at the races.

gavin

Decent half but we just can't finish at the moment

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I hope zaps just wasting time for Peps willy to get warmed up!!

Neil Mcnab

Sorry Nolito has had to come off, put a shift in. I thought Bravo was supposed to be good outside the box?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Considering how ropey barcas defence is I'm shocked that kun hasn't been brought on yet

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuck me they really have brought this defeat on themselves

Hesperus

We won't get out of this group. I said this a couple of seasons ago. We're still no where near Barca.

Ludo

Stupid schoolboy mistakes from de Bruyne and Gundogan have been embarrassing. Messi with a hat trick and he's had a stinker!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

I actually think we've shown we can match them. It is stupid errors that have cost us not our general play. Could and should have had a couple of goals. And we've gifted them theirs.

Hesperus

Pains me to say it but Silva has been poor all season. I think it's time for him to be rested.

Ludo

In spells we played ok but Silva, Fernandinho and Gundogan have had poor games.

I'm yet to be convinced by Gundogan.

KunDB

New manager same old stupid defending and errors. Jury out on stones.