News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dust up

Started by bluepill, December 12, 2017, 22:06:08

Previous topic - Next topic

bluepill

This row after the match then, it’s a bit contrived right? Press are writing about that instead of the fact we could have scored about 20 times if we had hit the target.

Still, not like the reds to be bad losers is it

KunDB

A load of tripe. You do not need to be a detective to know Moaniho went to our dressing room to complain followed by his some of his players and staff. Work out whose started the Handbags scuffle, from that agreed by both sides fact.

Utd and Mourinho embarrassed by playing defensive at home and being well outplayed.

nimrod

Just seen Don Hutchinson and Dion Dublin on telly saying this kind of celebrating happens all the time especially after a big win, and yes he has seen United do it several times,
Defo a ploy by Mo to deflect from the game and result.

Whats puzzling me is why did Mo tell his staff member to stop celebrating Uniteds goal and why didnt he celebrate it himself ?

gavin

Funny thing is that Mourinho first came to wide attention when  Porto had a big win at the sty which he 'overcelebrated'. That seems to have been completely overlooked here. There's some very interesting comments about being big here...

lee

looks like he's been watching david pleat the cnut

Ludo

More deflection than a Liverpool beach ball.

KunDB

Quote from: nimrod on December 12, 2017, 23:29:42
Whats puzzling me is why did Mo tell his staff member to stop celebrating Uniteds goal and why didnt he celebrate it himself ?

I think he was wary as he knew the had been completely outplayed first half and were very likely to go on to lose. I thought that at the time.

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on December 13, 2017, 11:16:07

Seem to remember that happening to us too. Balloon gate!

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Ludo on December 13, 2017, 11:16:07
Its worked for Moaninho. More people talking about the tunnel than the game. Also his team will be going all out next time we meet.

Rowley Birkin QC

Presumably then, after the Bristol City result, he instigated a major riot?

Is there anything left of Bristol?

Neil Mcnab

Its just "lucky" there wasnt...