News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Top 10 most peaceful countries on the planet

Started by Stephen Paul, November 26, 2023, 17:22:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on December 02, 2023, 19:01:43
Is it an old list, would Ireland still be one of the most peaceful?
Ireland is more peaceful than England at the moment as we just drink and get on with our lives but there is a growing illegal immigration problem which is slowly causing concern with the locals   

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on December 02, 2023, 19:01:43
Is it an old list, would Ireland still be one of the most peaceful?
As long as the English stay away, yes very peaceful.  :D

reddishblue

Apart from County Cork where even the wind will blow you away.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on December 04, 2023, 21:03:37
Apart from County Cork where even the wind will blow you away.
Michael Collins back yard

reddishblue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on December 03, 2023, 04:40:25
The driving is still horrendous. When I travel to work, I go during prayer times to avoid the congestion.

After coming back from Riyadh I found driving through London a piece of piss, waiting for the gap and putting your foot down is the way forward.

reddishblue

I once accidentally beeped my horn behind someone at a red light. He instantly shot off off at remarkable velocity but didn't crash miraculously. 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: reddishblue on December 09, 2023, 20:08:26
I once accidentally beeped my horn behind someone at a red light. He instantly shot off off at remarkable velocity but didn't crash miraculously.

It was probably me infront mate.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on December 09, 2023, 20:04:28
After coming back from Riyadh I found driving through London a piece of piss, waiting for the gap and putting your foot down is the way forward.
the tailgating is a skill 

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on November 27, 2023, 19:18:14
Been to two on the first list stepped over the border into one on the second list. I walked over a chalk line border marked in the desert between Saudi and Yemen.
:D

reddishblue

I was with a Lebanese guy at the time and he pissed over the border. We became great friends.

reddishblue

He was a Christian and at the age of 16 he was manning a gun on the back of a pickup when he was hit with machine gun fire which nearly took his left arm off. Fortunately his family had a few quid and were able to send him to Yank Land for numerous operations.

reddishblue

I always wanted to to go to Lebanon but never made it. The kebabs and tabbouleh  are second to none allegedly. My mate and I used to go to a restaurant run by Lebanese in Abha  (Saudi) and Elias said it was totally excellent but you could get better in Beirut.