News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

eu, in or out

Started by goat, May 30, 2016, 12:59:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes - 4 million is clearly a grossly inflated figure.

The Middle East (or somewhere else) would have to go nuclear before you start seeing those kinds of shift in world population, and even then they're not all going to turn up on Britain's' doorstep.

Climate change might eventually force the movement of those sorts of numbers (or larger) from places like Africa - but that's a long term, drawn out thing, and certainly not something that's going to happen in the "next few years".

nimrod

Quote from: Lekos on June 07, 2016, 06:58:30
Nimmers, I'd love to read the article which says 4m will come to the UK over the "next few years".

"Next few years" to me means the next 2 / 3 years. Current estimated EU to UK migration is 270,000 a year (not a NET migration figure). So to reach 4m at these levels would take nearly 15 years, and again, would not account for people leaving.

Going back to the "next few years" (let's say 3) this means EU migration to the UK would have to increase in the region of 5 times, overnight.

So I'd love to read that article to see what the logic there is.

Cant remember where I read it now but will have a look round

lee

cameron__"leaving the eu will start world war 3"

hehe

nimrod

Lekos

Quote from: lee on June 07, 2016, 08:29:40
cameron__"leaving the eu will start world war 3"

hehe

Aye, bloody daft.  So much stupid daftness from both sides. 

Lekos

nimrod

I was enjoying that till Chris Evans got up

goat

didnt really destroy much  did he. the outers should stick with their dream team like duncan-smith, gove and that fucking hopkins mess

lee

Quote from: nimrod on June 08, 2016, 00:13:54
I was enjoying that till Chris Evans got up
chris evans was fuckin shit..silly lefty cnut..didnt have a clue..a great europe lol

lee

Quote from: goat on June 08, 2016, 00:14:43
didnt really destroy much  did he. the outers should stick with their dream team like duncan-smith, gove and that fucking hopkins mess

gove comes across quite well i think....corbyn and dhimmi dave...now thats some dream team

goat

gove, the jesus freak that fucked up education?

and dont forget this  little gem

"Gove's proposal for a new Royal Yacht costing £60 million was made public in January 2012"

country in good hands there

lee

better than in the hands of some cunts we dont know steve

goat

really?

im still in the in group but both little gangs are full of bellends, the in gang are slightly better just because theres less of them chatting shit

say goodbye to nhs and workers rights if the daily mail fan club get their way

lee

their all bellends at the end of the day

at the end of the day....

goat

for some reason im getting a shitload of ukip types following me on twitter

not as weird as the liverpool fan  doing some kind of  doc  on the sun that latched  on

still upset terry christian blocked  me

goat

Jeremy Corbsun
@JeremyCorbsun FOLLOWS YOU
Do as Me, Cameron and the BBC tell you & vote remain like a puppet. We hand £billions & £billions to the EU every year while the likes of OUR NHS struggles. So?

latest knobhead that thinks the nhs will see a penny of the cash

lee

fuckin hate terry christian mate

i was at it with nicky campbell yesterday on twitter

goat

your mate hucknall unblocked ( fuck knows how he managed that) his own account, top pics of food there

campbell is a cock, im quite nice on twitter for some reason, except when that pikey boxer got involved in  summat

lee

hucknall lives in italy now i heard..grapes and wine making...i bet he's shit at that as well