News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yaya yea yea

Started by KunDB, May 25, 2015, 20:53:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Good news (grits teeth) Yaya's agent has announced he will stay with City after all. Lets hope he gets fit over the summer.

Only better piece of news I can envisage would be Brendan Rodgers staying at Liverpool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3096279/Yaya-Toure-willing-two-years-Manchester-City-contract-despite-Inter-Milan-boss-Roberto-Mancini.html

Neil Mcnab

Feck. He will "honour" his contract. Sounds like a ploy for a golden goodbye.

gavin

With a decent summer off and no African Cup next season, I am hopeful that Yaya can have a better season next season. With his age he might not reach the heights of 2013/14 but if he comes anywhere close then we all be delighted he stayed.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

More like Inter wont be able to match his wages

goat

only paris stupid enough to pay it

bry the guy

If we get the right players in we could play him much higher up the pitch where he is at his best and take some of his defensive duties off him.
I will be very happy if he stays.

Swiss

Might as well use Bony for that, at least he looks arsed to play!

Ludo

We certainly missed his goals this season.

So, as Gavin says, with a summer off and no African cup we might just get him back to near his best.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on May 25, 2015, 22:45:01
Might as well use Bony for that, at least he looks arsed to play!
Bony has looked very good playing just behind Sergio, he links the play nicely and combines well with Silva and Aguero.

Yaya could be a decent impact sub next season.

andy1966

I think he might end up at the dippers as part of a swap deal for Sterling

bry the guy

Quote from: andy1966 on May 26, 2015, 09:37:50
I think he might end up at the dippers as part of a swap deal for Sterling

Ballatelli,Milner and Yaya are they building a ex champions team?throw Edin and Jovatic in to speed it up for them.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: bry the guy on May 25, 2015, 22:16:12
If we get the right players in we could play him much higher up the pitch where he is at his best and take some of his defensive duties off him.
I will be very happy if he stays.

As I was reading Gavin's post this  ::) is exactly what I was thinking.

Assuming he's staying, and with his mobility falling off - then play him further forward with Silva... or as alternative when Silva is rested... or (as Brendan said) the mother of all impact subs!