News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for West Ham at home. Sunday 1 30 kick off

Started by Stephen Paul, April 15, 2015, 10:09:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 17, 2015, 22:43:42
Shame they moved this feck'in game. could have feck'in gone If it had stayed on Saturday.  >:(
Just give church a miss for once Ffs

Hesperus

Gareth

The current problem with any scoreline that predicts a City win is trying to visualize a way in which they might actually go about achieving that end. Just can't see it. So 1-1, with a heavy heart.

gavin

Quote from: Gareth on April 18, 2015, 11:35:45
The current problem with any scoreline that predicts a City win is trying to visualize a way in which they might actually go about achieving that end. Just can't see it. So 1-1, with a heavy heart.

I'm sure we can win but I am very doubtful we can manage a clean sheet.

Gareth

Quote from: gavin on April 18, 2015, 12:19:11

I'm sure we can win but I am very doubtful we can manage a clean sheet.

I hope you're right! About the win, that is. This is the match that won the title last year...

Gareth

What I hadn't visualized was such a great own goal!

gavin

Fantastic wasn't it, just what we needed to settle the nerves. And the second was a bit of a gift too in some respects but finished beautifully between Navas and Sergio.

Stephen Paul