News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for USA v England on 11/25/22

Started by Victoria, November 20, 2022, 16:43:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

gavin

I have very limited knowledge of the US side but I'd expect England to win comfortably. I've just looked through the US roster and there's not many household names there but I did spot the sons of two City players in the squad! Though no Zack Steffen.

Victoria

To be honest, I have little knowledge of the USA team nor do I care. I just thought I'd throw it out there for gossip since you poke fun at America 😁

gavin

Well they've started well enough against Wales. It could be a clash to top the group.

Stephen Paul

bbk

Close game sandwiched between a deluge of virtue signaling.

gavin

KunDB

Clearly Southgate doesn't rate Foden. Says all we need to know about his ability to manage.

No chance England winning the World Cup.

gavin

It was a game that both sides deserved to lose. They were fortunate to get 0.

Victoria

The game was rubbish and England made it so. Continually passing the ball between the back four devoid of any ambition of going forward, always sideways and back. I thought to myself England set out from the beginning for a tie. Awful game, USA had more ambition to win the game.
Worst game I have watched in years!

Stephen Paul

Looks like Foden won't get much game time under Southgate

lee

Apparently Phil fooked off to the changing rooms on 85 mins..Just get on the plane and come home.

KunDB

Quote from: lee on November 26, 2022, 06:21:53
Apparently Phil fooked off to the changing rooms on 85 mins..Just get on the plane and come home.

Off course he cannot do that as he would be pilloried, but still my emotional reaction as well. The most talented young player in England and probably the world unused and unrated by a failing England manager.

Neil Mcnab

Southgate is bang average as a manager. Sterling and Pickford would be bench warmers for me. Sakha and Mount were average. Maguire was good in the air and playing out, but still suspect. But we had won the first match and a draw was all that was needed. USA were trying to win. Motivation and mindset is all. Foden should play.

Victoria

I trolled other football web sites yesterday which I normally don't do, and all of them were saying why does not Southgate play Foden? Surprisingly, the biggest scream about Foden
not playing came from the scousers from what I could see, but the reality is Southgate played for a tie and got it!
I'm happy the USA played well; I think they will beat Iran and qualify. As for England, I can't see them losing 0-4 to Wales, cant see them wining either from yesterday's performance.

lee

Quote from: KunDB on November 26, 2022, 09:07:44
Off course he cannot do that as he would be pilloried, but still my emotional reaction as well. The most talented young player in England and probably the world unused and unrated by a failing England manager.

I know that.The point i was making was to have him fresh and injury free for us.However if he really wanted to come home and feels frustrated he can.He can do whatever he wants.

Stephen Paul

Southgate seems to have issues with Foden or else he would be playing