News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

What now for Pep

Started by Vickki, June 11, 2023, 10:47:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Vickki

Pep has now achieved what the City asked him to do and more! So what now for Pep?  Does he stay or go to a fresh challenge?

KunDB

At least two more years of his magic. We are so lucky to have him.

gavin

He'll be staying to see out his contract. Still work to do to turn City into a persistent European force. Four League Championships on the trot would be a first. He's got a while new team building with Erling and Julian, Phil still developing, Rico coming through and others. And as he keeps saying, he needs to win at Tottenham's stadium. So long may we stay without a win there.

Vickki

Encouraging words from Pep today about staying for a while.

Neil Mcnab

I think he sees out his two years and then moves on. Whenever he goes he has transformed the club.

gavin

I doubt very much that he has decided what he will do in two years. I expect consideration to possibly begin next summer with a final decison closer to the expiry of his contract. I have a job knowing how I will feel about something tomorrow never mind in two years. So why would a decision be made now? There is just no need.

Stephen Paul

Vickki

I know managing an International team appeals to him, and if a decent offer takes his interest he may go before his contract ends.