News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team and match comment for Liverpool away

Started by gavin, March 02, 2016, 19:14:06

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Hart, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, Sterling, Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Kolarov, Bony, Iheanacho, Mangala

Ludo

Probably as good a team as we could have expected.

Neil Mcnab

We cant seem to string a pass together. Strong wind - against us this half not helping.

Neil Mcnab

Silva is playing especially poorly for the great player he is.

Ludo

Tricky Trev

gavin

Yaya makes us tick in midfield. A lot of his balls seem simple but he always finds a City man and the moves flow. That much was clear in a home game when he came on as sub a while ago. I don't really fancy us to come back from this tonight or this season.

Joe must hold his hands up for the first though I thought it might have took a deflection. I'm sure the second could have been defended better but it was a good football goal.

Very frustrating indeed.

clevblue

First half fecked, can we improve with the wind behind us? Or are we just farting about

Neil Mcnab

Mother of all team talks. Its either challenging for the top or struggling for fourth spot.

Swiss

We've carried on from midweek: except we've not created any good opportunities.

Can't pass
Can't hold the ball
Not tracking the midfield runners, double shocking cause we're playing two DM's
Speaking of which, that's causing a big gap with no real CM support in attack

Liverpool's passing is crisper and team movement so much better.
Their pressing game (constantly 3 people closing the ball) should see us exploit the pace, however our movement is so poor that we're not making ourselves available for the pass (or we just pass to lfc).

Quote from: gavin on March 02, 2016, 20:51:46
Yaya makes us tick in midfield. A lot of his balls seem simple but he always finds a City man and the moves flow. That much was clear in a home game when he came on as sub a while ago. I don't really fancy us to come back from this tonight or this season.

Joe must hold his hands up for the first though I thought it might have took a deflection. I'm sure the second could have been defended better but it was a good football goal.

Very frustrating indeed.

Yep, def missing a Yaya midfielder in the middle today.

Ludo

Ludo

Fernandinho off??

WHAT...THE....FUCK.!?!?

Ludo

I give up.

The two worst players on the pitch are Silva and Otamendi but we replace Sterling and Fernandinho. How does that work?

Hesperus

I'm glad he won the cup on Sunday but he's has ruined this team. Conceding this many goals is just unforgivable.

I doubt very much we'll make the top 4.  Which considering the standard of the league this season, just shows how poor a team we've become.

gavin

I'm normally all for attacking substitutions but it just seems his ploy was stick three strikers on with no thought of how to get the ball to play to them. It has just made a bad situation worse.

Ludo

I said we look like a pub team.

We don't.

It's worse.

We look like Villa.

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on March 02, 2016, 21:16:36
I give up.

The two worst players on the pitch are Silva and Otamendi but we replace Sterling and Fernandinho. How does that work?

There is no worst player. Today they are all equally as shit

Swiss

This is painful to watch, not because we're losing, nor to the bin dippers... but the way in which we have played.