News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team and match comment for Liverpool away

Started by gavin, March 02, 2016, 19:14:06

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Only a few weeks back these players were bumming and blowing about doing the quad, omg how I laughed then cried. They are delusional. Twice Liverpool have stuffed us and one draw. Whose the better side?

Ludo

We lose, Asre lose, Spuds lose.

Leicester must be laughing their bollox off.

Swiss

KunDB

Same points as Utd omg what excuse have these players? Struggling for a top 4 place. I'm going to lie down.

Ludo

Maybe a year out of Europe will do us good.

goat

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Ludo on March 02, 2016, 21:52:40
Worse than that, the Europa league.

We were a disgrace, an abject performance. If the charming man was not already going, he would surely have been binned off anyway. He cant set up a team to deal with a high press. Clueless.

Its a battle for the top four and we dont appear to have the appetite of our opposition. We are complacent, believing we are entitled to a top four place. Memories are very short to where we have come from.

I wonder if Pep is having second thoughts. He is really going to earn his money.

Neil Mcnab

The other thing is we are becoming as hated as the sh$t in Liverpool. The chip on the shoulder has extended to us and they up their game.

KunDB

Liverpool 8 City 2

Our cumulative score for this season. Embarrassed, bet our players aren't!

Hate saying this but there are too many big softies and well off comfortable players.

I was a bit taken aback by our over celebration of the 4th best trophy. Not winning the PL either last season or this season is a mega failure for a squad of this depth and quality.

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on March 02, 2016, 21:52:40

I don't want us to be out of the champ league

Tricky Trev

People talking about the comeback, going for the title. Every fucking result goes our way, what does fucking city do? Another pathetic effort. 7-1 against liverpool in the league? Better watch out for the neighbors that once again have crept right behind us. Godamnit city, and ffs pelle. Why do you NEVER fucking learn? fucking stupid fluke league cup makes pelle look ok.

clevblue

That performance was just fucking weird, it was a nightmare

How can they possibly excuse THAT??

Rowley Birkin QC

James Milner was just about the best player on the pitch.

Let's just think about that for a moment...

What does that say about our squad development over the last two years?

KunDB

The passing and moving under Mancini has gradually disappeared under Pelle.

We can excel at times and do but more often than not we play at 70% and poorly in the PL. an ingrained habit under Pelle.

zacc

team looked ragged as well as a team with some staying but many not or not sure if staying!!

Hesperus

We're 16th in the form table for the last 6 games and 11th for the last ten. We've still got to play rags, Spurs and Arsenal.

We've got our work cut out for 4th.

shandon

Quote from: Hesperus on March 03, 2016, 07:17:00
We're 16th in the form table for the last 6 games and 11th for the last ten. We've still got to play rags, Spurs and Arsenal.

We've got our work cut out for 4th.

No we have finished with Spurs thankfully  :-[

bry the guy

gavin