News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team and match comment for Liverpool away

Started by gavin, March 02, 2016, 19:14:06

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

What pisses me off is Pelle making excuses. The players are tired, they have played 3 games in 8 days. Really, let the lazy gits try playing in the Championship. If they were tired I have to presume we will lose to Villa Saturday then as 4 games in 11 days will be a step too far.

No excuses the players let the club and it's fans down.

Swiss

What did you think of Sterling? I think it was a bit of a mistake to take him off. Seen all the media of Flannagan having him in his pocket... bit over blown really as Sterling was winning free kicks and got in a couple of half decent crosses.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on March 04, 2016, 22:28:48
What did you think of Sterling? I think it was a bit of a mistake to take him off. Seen all the media of Flannagan having him in his pocket... bit over blown really as Sterling was winning free kicks and got in a couple of half decent crosses.

My thoughts as well. He was doing all right and I wasn't happy when he was pulled at half time. But then - Pellegrini completely lost the plot with his substitutions in this game.

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on March 04, 2016, 22:28:48

Pelle backs him to the hilt before game then pulls him off at half time and he was far from being the poorest player. Awful man management.

gavin

The he put Iheanacho out on the left.....

Swiss

Could be more damaging to his morale taking him off than leaving him on!

Kolarov would have been a better option to stick on the left wing if replacing Sterling and I'd still like to see Nacho ahead of Bony.

What we lacked on the bench was an option to change the CM which was not competing:
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Kolarov, Bony, Iheanacho, Mangala

Which was my reasoning for the other thread about sticking Ota in CM and bringing on one of the other CB's. At least Ota would bring energy and fight to the middle. Prob would have been sent off though  :faint:

Physio room has us listed with 4 injuries, no surprises with Delph, KDB, Nasri (Return in APR) and Yaya listed as a return today. 3 first teamers and Nasri who, on his day, is a tricky bugger who can create something out of nothing.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on March 05, 2016, 13:31:42
Could be more damaging to his morale taking him off than leaving him on!

Kolarov would have been a better option to stick on the left wing if replacing Sterling and I'd still like to see Nacho ahead of Bony.

What we lacked on the bench was an option to change the CM which was not competing:
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Kolarov, Bony, Iheanacho, Mangala

All - absolutely spot on.

Swiss

I don't understand why we didn't have one of the kid cm's that played against chelsea on the bench. Which further annoys me that Pellers never gives the kids a chance and if he'd stayed, prob never would have.

Manu Garcia would have been a decent choice.

I'm never keen on the two Nando's together in CM.