News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Villa Thread (1st of Nine!)

Started by KunDB, March 05, 2016, 14:04:04

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Bony will be shipped out express post by Pep.

Rowley Birkin QC

Job done. Very good. Much better in the 2nd half.

Nice little cameo from Garcia at the end. Looks as accomplished on the ball as he he was when I saw him play in Melbourne. Good prospect.

clevblue

Good second half confidence building for coming games, shame for Micah and wotsisname

Rowley Birkin QC

We need to crack on from here - win our game in hand and get in the points amongst Spurs and Arsenal. Put some pressure on them!

Then hope Leicester City fold. 

Swiss

We just need to concentrate on 3rd at this point.

Neil Mcnab

3 points, job done. In my opinion the league has gone and we are in a battle to stay in the top four. Given our recent from, we are more likely to finish fifth than first.

Swiss

gavin

Good win in the end but we made hard work of it in the first half. We still play some great stuff at times - one of Sergio's goals was awesome. However a lot of the time we are still too ponderous. I can't understand why so many times when the break is on we wait for the defence to get back. Teams set out to defend and then when they rarely break forward and leave gaps we don't take advantage. Anyway, second half was good fun and what should have been a straightforward win was in the end. Have to be pleased with that.