News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Referee Agenda!

Started by KunDB, February 28, 2016, 23:07:25

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

After that unbeliveable No Penalty decision by Michael Oliver coming on the back of an array of simliar decisions made aversely against City, I do wonder if there is a referee agenda against City. In particular Raheem and Sergio.

Today's decision cannot be explained away, the referee clearly saw the foul and blatantly ignored it.

He was looking directly at it from just yards away and if he did not see it from there he simply should not be a referee.

I think they play safe as we go soft on them and their bad decisions.

It happens far too often imo to be coincidence.

clevblue

What could be behind a referee agenda? Everybody knows now that our owners are going nowhere soon and that City are a tops side so why can there be an agenda. They can't all be rags like the press. I'm not arguing I just wonder how it could be

KunDB

I think as I said they feel safe not awarding us penalties and have marked out  Sterling and pitifully Aguero as divers.

Ludo

To be fair the ref was shit for both teams. Yaya could easily have been shown a red card for his tackle on Lalana.

Swiss

It happens to all teams, bad decisions that is, though we do seem to have had a few penalty shouts turned down this season!

KunDB

Quote from: Ludo on February 29, 2016, 07:15:04
To be fair the ref was shit for both teams. Yaya could easily have been shown a red card for his tackle on Lalana.

That is true, overall a poor show by Oliver. But we have had a disproportionate number of bad referee calls on penalties this and last season.