News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Magpies v Gunners

Started by silvablue, May 06, 2023, 21:25:16

Previous topic - Next topic

silvablue

Arsenal desperately need the three points tomorrow at Newcastle to keep in the title race proper. A draw might do but unlikely to be good enough ultimately.

Newcastle also need the points to cement their top for place so they won't be lying down.

It will be interesting to see how it works out.

I'm hoping for a Newcastle win and City 4 points clear with a game in hand with just for games left to play.

gavin

I'm looking forward to a Newcastle win immensely. Hopefully, we can get the league tied up ASAP.

Stephen Paul

A Newcastle win would be fantastic but whatever happens its in our hands

Vickki

I can see this game being a draw, which suits us. Then we win at Everton next Sunday which makes life more difficult for Arsenal to win the league

silvablue

Arsenal winning 2 0.

Looks like we will have to win the PL the hard way.

Stephen Paul

gavin

The Gunners had a touch of luck with them today. It was an even game and could have gone either way. Both teams had a lot of chances.

gavin

At least the rags got beat. It probably won't impact them much but still always cheers me up. Never felt more like singing the blues.

Stephen Paul

For me Everton will be the key game with Madrid either side
Pep will need all his magic     

gavin

We played very well against Leeds with seven changes and we can do it again. Players like Foden and Laporte don't really weaken the side.

Neil Mcnab

Toon tanked, gunners fired off a victory. I expect Arsenal to win every game.

gavin

I think that they could slip again yet. They could have done against the Toon.