News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions and match build up for Luton at home. Sat 3pm PL

Started by Stephen Paul, April 10, 2024, 08:04:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A rare 3pm Saturday kick-off for the Blues as they entertain relegation battlers Luton.

This should be a banker but we all know Pep will have an eye on Madrid   

Stephen Paul

gavin

Rodri says he needs a rest. This could be the match. We have to be careful though as this is a must win game as much as any other at the moment. I expect a few will be rested but it will still be a very strong side.

Neil Mcnab

Surely must take the opportunity to improve goal difference. 7-1.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on April 10, 2024, 20:55:18Rodri says he needs a rest. This could be the match. We have to be careful though as this is a must win game as much as any other at the moment. I expect a few will be rested but it will still be a very strong side.
exactly , we need to be careful

gavin

4-1 to City. It is about time Big Erl got a few again. I'm hoping that he could have a big end to the season to propel us to another couple of trophies.

Stephen Paul

So Rodri needs a rest at this crucial part of the season, not getting this at all 

gavin

He's played a lot of games. If he feels the pain let him rest. It is better than him being injured and having to miss big, hard games. Pep seemed quite confident that when it came to match day he would be wanting to play anyway.

Stephen Paul

Referee: Tim Robinson.
Assistants: Marc Perry, Mat Wilkes.
Fourth official: Craig Pawson.
VAR: Jarred Gillett.
Assistant VAR: Darren Cann.

Stephen Paul

Match day has arrived.

Hopefully the banana skin will not appear today