News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V the rags

Started by gavin, March 03, 2024, 14:31:26

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker (C), Stones, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Doku, Haaland

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Kovacic, Alvarez, Gomez, Gvardiol, Akanji, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

Should do the job

KunDB

Doku worries me, as he is prone to losing the ball far too often.

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

Agree , but give him a chance today

Mon Blues

Stephen Paul

fucking unbelievable

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on March 03, 2024, 14:57:59
Doku worries me, as he is prone to losing the ball far too often.

C'mon City
Get him off te fuck

gavin

Doku wasteful with the ball. Foden has had a stinker: wasteful with the ball, wasteful with chances and giving the ball away. Haaland wasteful with chances. To say we need to fucking buck up up front is massively understanding it.

Stephen Paul

timewasting at its finest coming up next

Hesperus

We should be level. Foden and haaland misses were poor. Doku having a tough game and should get hooked.

Still 45 mins to turn it around. We've still been by far the best team.

Stephen Paul

Bobb for Doku and Alverez for Haaland

Stephen Paul

its as easy as that

KunDB

It is such a shame Doku has no end product and loses the ball so often.

Foden amazing.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

We are far superior but a cracker goal or a fluke goal or a bad penalty decision can always change a game. We have to score to win not just dominate and that is exactly what we did.

Brilliant from City.

gavin

Foden turned it around in the second half. A cracking finish for the first. I thought the second took a bit of a bobble but they'd had loads of luck. Haaland took his well in the end but one goal from the chances he had should be the least a top striker gets. We need to be more deadly against decent teams. Because the rags are not decent and I'm not being spiteful. They were a very far second best and lucky it was close for so long.

Stephen Paul

My opinion of the rags

They are like a Sunday League pub team

Neil Mcnab

The proverbial men against boys. Foden is in the form of his life. With the work rate and commitment to match.

reddishblue

I have now sobered up and a fiver down :D :D

Totally dominant performance.

reddishblue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on March 03, 2024, 18:35:47
My opinion of the rags

They are like a Sunday League pub team

Playing with hangovers ha!

gavin

Just before the next game, it is worth reflecting on just how superior we were to the rags. 3-1 really flattered them. We should have been winning at half time and have gone on from there. At the time, I said it was one of the most one sided games, especially derby, that I had ever seen. That is really borne out by all of the statistics. The rags should really be embarrassed at their performance.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on March 05, 2024, 20:00:53
Just before the next game, it is worth reflecting on just how superior we were to the rags. 3-1 really flattered them. We should have been winning at half time and have gone on from there. At the time, I said it was one of the most one sided games, especially derby, that I had ever seen. That is really borne out by all of the statistics. The rags should really be embarrassed at their performance.
according to Ten Hag they are making progress and played well

gavin

Yes, I read that. If I was a rag (shudder) then that is what would have me most worried and want him sacked. They were awful in general play and weren't worthy of a goal.

gavin

How quickly did the rag end empty after that third goal? I'll give it to the rag fans that was truly amazing.