News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Brighton

Started by gavin, October 22, 2022, 14:53:31

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne (c), Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Stones, Ake, Gundogan, Alvarez, Gomez, Foden, Palmer, Lewis

Must win. Come on City.

gavin

Glad to see scousers lost. Bit surprised Phil not starting.

gavin

Bit slack first half really but hopefully a comfortable afternoon anyway. Fook knows how the ref didn't see that penalty. Erling made their defender look like a child.

Stephen Paul

Well that was coming

Stephen Paul

Ederson on the piss last night ?

Stephen Paul

Not our best performance

KunDB

Far far from our best. But I had a lovely day at the Eitihad and met Joe Corrigan a but special for me.

Mahrez was not on his game at all today. Haaland is a out and out goal scorer. Thank God he took the penalty not Mahrez. KdB and Foden are extra special. C'mon City.

gavin

A cracker from KDB. We needed it too as I was getting a bit tense. Mahrez was very poor indeed. I was surprised he wasn't hooked sooner. Agree about Ederson, he needs to sort himself out. Back in the winning ways.

jingoe

I thought Brighton gave a very good account of themselves. They didn't let us settle for a minute. We looked far better when Phil came on

lee

Quote from: jingoe on October 22, 2022, 22:15:29
I thought Brighton gave a very good account of themselves. They didn't let us settle for a minute. We looked far better when Phil came on

Indeed.You need grafters against a very well organised team like Brighton.Mahrez does not have it in him to get back and help.He was woeful today.Was a scrappy affair today but 3 points will do me.

silvablue

Mahrez naff this season.

Ederson had lost form and passing prowess.