News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Red Bullshit V City Fraudsters

Started by Victoria, August 09, 2015, 01:32:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

I am taking the short trip to NJ to see this game, I have been invited by some friends and don't want to be a party pooper; otherwise I would not entertain both teams; I am only going for the booze.........lol :)

Lekos

goat

well dont keep us hanging

did you shoot any endangered black people with all your guns while watching fox news on the bog?

Victoria

Of course I did. Then I cut off its head and mount it on my bog wall, in addition to skinning its body and making a matching shoes and purse.  That is the price one pays for trespassing on my land; be warned!

goat

enough room on wall for a head?

oddly you hacking up a black guy and going all jeffrey dahmer with the corpse is actually believable

gavin

Quit bickering about non footy stuff please.

Shame the match is on so late. I hope NYCFC sort them this time but it would be interesting to watch SWP.

goat

anything involving mls is non-football related

Victoria

I agree and I am at the game, it sucks all ready and not kicked off yet. However, I have had a decent chilli-dog so it is not all that bad  :)

Victoria

Quote from: goat on August 09, 2015, 22:35:45
enough room on wall for a head?

oddly you hacking up a black guy and going all jeffrey dahmer with the corpse is actually believable

I usually ride his BBC first  :o

Victoria

well, that game was 2 hours of my life I can't get back! MLS is utter shit with overpaid has-beens!  I won't make this mistake again; EVER!

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

Sometimes Tori you have to learn to relax, and just try and enjoy something for what it is  :D

Victoria

I am always relaxed, it just pissed me off on Sunday I could not have a Midori Sour because the barman had no melon liqueur, it has been nearly two years since I had a drink of alcohol to that extent.

Swiss

I think that can be filed under "White people problems"

Lekos

A fucking midori sour? At a football match? Jesus fucking wept.

Rowley Birkin QC

bluebrendan

I had to google it, looks revolting.  :D