News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

We play Aston Villa next in the FA cup

Started by shandon, January 19, 2016, 22:32:01

Previous topic - Next topic

shandon

We couldn't beat them when they were hopeless now they've started to string some results together  ::)
Although they only just got past Wycombe today.

Swiss

Prem league survival more important to them... though very unlikely. I wonder what the odds are...

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on January 20, 2016, 00:45:38
Prem league survival more important to them... though very unlikely. I wonder what the odds are...

we have a v good record against Villa Im guessing

what do the stats say Tony ?

Swiss

Quote from: nimrod on January 20, 2016, 01:15:45
we have a v good record against Villa Im guessing

what do the stats say Tony ?

Villa won 57
Drawn 41
City won 69

Records since 1899

gavin

We've done very well against them in the last 20 years I think. No need to run your figures from the entirety of Brendan's lifetime.

gavin

Nice of City to put his younger brother on the big screen at half time at the last game.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on January 20, 2016, 21:00:50
We've done very well against them in the last 20 years I think. No need to run your figures from the entirety of Brendan's lifetime.

Quote from: gavin on January 20, 2016, 21:01:41
Nice of City to put his younger brother on the big screen at half time at the last game.

Oi, what's with the insults ya cheeky git? Out of interest (not having a brother) who was it on the screen at HT, I wasn't taking much notice?

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on January 20, 2016, 21:00:50

piss funny that Gav

bluebrendan

Bastards.

That bloke's got about as much hair as you, Gav.   :P

gavin

We have to back ourselves to beat them. If we're going to go on and get a title winning run together then we should be going to places like Villa and winning comfortably even if they have  improved a bit.

goat

poor old brenda, i wouldnt have digs at his age