News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mourinho appointed at Rags

Started by gavin, May 21, 2016, 22:21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

According to Beeb

Should be interesting, interesting times next season.

goat

well the football over there wont be interesting

Leewonpen

He'll have a reasonable first season, win the league or CL. second season, then the wheels will start to come off.....just like (nearly) every other job he's had.

lee

thats like replacing the same bloke

KunDB

Strangely the media who savaged City for doing the same with Mancini are very understanding of this behind the back treachery against the Utd trophy winning manager,

Claims a deal has only been hammered out since Tuesday when Utd missed out on CL are garbage. It has been blatantly obvious Mourinho was waiting to take over season end, in a verbal agreement. PR management by Utd with media acquiescence.

goat

Quote from: lee on May 22, 2016, 09:15:55
thats like replacing the same bloke

van gaal used to play fancy football

hard to get the likes of carrick and the fat scouser  to play like overmars, seedorf and litmanen

im betting he just looked at the rag team and fans and said fuck em

Swiss

Well the wanky one will have a great chance as no European football commitments, could do a Leicester

zacc

Groan means more vile look at me propaganda from the egotistical one
Loved the lack of his presence once he bogged off
Even how it's being announced in this disrespectful way has his manner stamped all over it.
>:(

Swiss

They prob suit each other tbf. Massive Ego's.

Victoria

Who cares what the Rags pedophiles do? The 'boring one' bubble burst, he has been found out and no threat to the Premier League title; just look at the crap he has inherited.............ha ha ha.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on May 22, 2016, 10:56:48
Well the wanky one will have a great chance as no European football commitments, could do a Leicester

They'll be in the Europa, or is that what you meant?  ;)

Ah well, the derbies should be fun, Pep v The Eye Gouger certainly sparked a lot of incident in La Liga.

Ludo

If ever a team, it's fans and a manager deserved each other...

The rags have moaned for two seasons about LVG's style of play; they'll be f*cking delighted with parking the bus.

Neil Mcnab

Good for the shit, they want guaranteed champions league football, Mourinho will deliver. Good for a stronger league. Not so good for attractive football. Will make the top four even more competitive to get into. Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Scum, dippers and us, with West Ham and Leicester sniffing around, all after the same four spots.

Saint Pep will have his work cut out.

Sean

Another manager to be hounded out of the swamp, Maureen and the rags deserve each other. Feck them.
Shite sports news love this crap, desperate for a story. Headlining that Van Goulie will be gone.
A classless network.

nimrod

I thought they liked continuance

lee

as much as i hate the rags i cant stand that moroniho...the arselicking from the press will be sickening..i hope he fooks it up proper

lee

Quote from: goat on May 22, 2016, 10:05:26
van gaal used to play fancy football

hard to get the likes of carrick and the fat scouser  to play like overmars, seedorf and litmanen

im betting he just looked at the rag team and fans and said fuck em

thats true mate..did he buy some of the rags players i cant remember..that rash kid is from their school or something

Gareth

So I was trying to work out what I thought about this news and it came down to this. If we had ended up with Mourinho and they had got Pep, would I be happier with the situation? The answer to that is clearly "no" - so now we wait and see what they actually deliver...

The Blue Blooded Maniac

LVG sacked and the beady eyed welsh sheep-in-law shagger seen leaving the training ground not long after with reports that he's been sent packing too!!

All will be revealed at 1pm when the rags have to report to the stock exchange the news of a change in manager.

Moaninho hasn't even arrived and there's a shit storm brewing.

Shame the media outlets are oblivious to it all but I know a few rags who are going to be very much peed off!!

Hehehehehehe

lee

a club with a sacking mentality  :D