News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mourinho appointed at Rags

Started by gavin, May 21, 2016, 22:21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

According to Beeb

Should be interesting, interesting times next season.

goat

well the football over there wont be interesting

Leewonpen

He'll have a reasonable first season, win the league or CL. second season, then the wheels will start to come off.....just like (nearly) every other job he's had.

lee

thats like replacing the same bloke

KunDB

Strangely the media who savaged City for doing the same with Mancini are very understanding of this behind the back treachery against the Utd trophy winning manager,

Claims a deal has only been hammered out since Tuesday when Utd missed out on CL are garbage. It has been blatantly obvious Mourinho was waiting to take over season end, in a verbal agreement. PR management by Utd with media acquiescence.

goat

Quote from: lee on May 22, 2016, 09:15:55
thats like replacing the same bloke

van gaal used to play fancy football

hard to get the likes of carrick and the fat scouser  to play like overmars, seedorf and litmanen

im betting he just looked at the rag team and fans and said fuck em

Swiss

Well the wanky one will have a great chance as no European football commitments, could do a Leicester

zacc

Groan means more vile look at me propaganda from the egotistical one
Loved the lack of his presence once he bogged off
Even how it's being announced in this disrespectful way has his manner stamped all over it.
>:(

Swiss

They prob suit each other tbf. Massive Ego's.

Victoria

Who cares what the Rags pedophiles do? The 'boring one' bubble burst, he has been found out and no threat to the Premier League title; just look at the crap he has inherited.............ha ha ha.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on May 22, 2016, 10:56:48
Well the wanky one will have a great chance as no European football commitments, could do a Leicester

They'll be in the Europa, or is that what you meant?  ;)

Ah well, the derbies should be fun, Pep v The Eye Gouger certainly sparked a lot of incident in La Liga.

Ludo

If ever a team, it's fans and a manager deserved each other...

The rags have moaned for two seasons about LVG's style of play; they'll be f*cking delighted with parking the bus.

Neil Mcnab

Good for the shit, they want guaranteed champions league football, Mourinho will deliver. Good for a stronger league. Not so good for attractive football. Will make the top four even more competitive to get into. Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Scum, dippers and us, with West Ham and Leicester sniffing around, all after the same four spots.

Saint Pep will have his work cut out.

Sean

Another manager to be hounded out of the swamp, Maureen and the rags deserve each other. Feck them.
Shite sports news love this crap, desperate for a story. Headlining that Van Goulie will be gone.
A classless network.

nimrod

I thought they liked continuance

lee

as much as i hate the rags i cant stand that moroniho...the arselicking from the press will be sickening..i hope he fooks it up proper

lee

Quote from: goat on May 22, 2016, 10:05:26
van gaal used to play fancy football

hard to get the likes of carrick and the fat scouser  to play like overmars, seedorf and litmanen

im betting he just looked at the rag team and fans and said fuck em

thats true mate..did he buy some of the rags players i cant remember..that rash kid is from their school or something

Gareth

So I was trying to work out what I thought about this news and it came down to this. If we had ended up with Mourinho and they had got Pep, would I be happier with the situation? The answer to that is clearly "no" - so now we wait and see what they actually deliver...

The Blue Blooded Maniac

LVG sacked and the beady eyed welsh sheep-in-law shagger seen leaving the training ground not long after with reports that he's been sent packing too!!

All will be revealed at 1pm when the rags have to report to the stock exchange the news of a change in manager.

Moaninho hasn't even arrived and there's a shit storm brewing.

Shame the media outlets are oblivious to it all but I know a few rags who are going to be very much peed off!!

Hehehehehehe

lee

a club with a sacking mentality  :D

goat

Quote from: lee on May 23, 2016, 08:55:54
thats true mate..did he buy some of the rags players i cant remember..that rash kid is from their school or something

no idea who he bought for the rags, dont take that much  notice of  them

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 23, 2016, 11:55:27
no idea who he bought for the rags, dont take that much  notice of  them

he paid 58 million for Martial I remember that

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Probably Gill who bought him

Swiss

The pig herder, depay, Rojo maybe?

KunDB

Well Mata is on the market for sure.

Utd players rebelled stabbing LvG in the back, leaking stories harmful to him but kind to them to the press. They ain't seen nothing yet wait for Mourinho grabbing their balls and testing their manhood. One season giving their all, next season burnt out. Usual Mourinho.

nimrod

lee

goat

did they ever find luke shaws leg?

Neil Mcnab

Isnt the "super agent" Mendes Mourinhos agent. He will be screwing the shit for every penny.

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

pretty sure i threw that bloke some loose change once

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 24, 2016, 13:24:12
Eric Cantona already casting shade over The Special One  :D

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/24/eric-cantona-mourinho-manchester-united-guardiola?CMP=fb_gu

Interesting article, I like Cantona, I dont agree with all he says here but I share some of his views, especially businessmen in Football, the FIFA soap opera and his view of Mourinho although unlike him I cant stand the little self obsessed turd. Im 100% convinced he wouldnt make it as manager, passion, words, yes, but  results wouldnt back up the philosophizing and rhetoric. and I think a DiCanio esque situation could well arise at the swamp.
Maybe he could relate to some of the players, but unlike Ranieri his slightly twisted avant-garde/bohemian view on things would float right over a lot of heads and it wouldnt take long for  the would be actor (he's crap at that btw) to be labelled insane, which in a way he is.

reddishblue

lee

i just bought 8 cans of kronenbourg and cuntona's face is on the can...with his rag collar turned up...im drinking them in disgust

nimrod

Quote from: lee on May 25, 2016, 23:26:38
i just bought 8 cans of kronenbourg and cuntona's face is on the can...with his rag collar turned up...im drinking them in disgust

feel for you Lee

Swiss

I still refuse to buy anything SHARP make

Lekos

Didn't realise sharp still actually made stuff.

reddishblue

Didn't they go bust a while ago?

reddishblue

I got a Sharp music centre for my 21st. What a pile of rubbish that was, sounded like a tin can on the end of a not too taut string.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35923885

Swiss

Saw a Sharp tv in tesco the other week.

Was also down Tottenham Court Road and saw a brother shop a few years back. That one surprised me

Rowley Birkin QC

Nothing made by Sharp has ever been allowed in my house.

Eric Cantona's face on a beer can? Is that some sort of government health warning initiative on the dangers of alcohol?   

Victoria

I the press are calling him the greatest manager in world.....lol, the media are fucking joke!

nimrod

Im worried he's gonna buy Zlatan

Ludo

Why?

There's been better players than him in the league.

lee

i hope they get him..big headed twot with a massive ego

zacc

Quote from: lee on May 29, 2016, 00:58:57
i hope they get him..big headed twot with a massive ego

yes lets hope they get involved in the battle of their egos to the detriment of their performances

nimrod

Lets remember who we got

nimrod

Looks like Giggsy Wiggsy is off, didnt fancy catering manager job..

Manchester United fear Ryan Giggs is on the verge of ending his near 29-year association with the club.

Giggs, 42, is due to return on Thursday from Dubai, where he has spent the past week deliberating over his future at Old Trafford, and is expected to hold talks with United’s new manager, Jose Mourinho, before the end of the week.

United have not yet given up hope that Giggs may stay at the club he joined on his 14th birthday, but they are aware of his disappointment at being overlooked for the manager’s job in the wake of Louis van Gaal’s sacking and his desire to try his hand at management.

lee

they shit on him..mind you he does have aids and is illegitimate

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Expect weeks of national mourning if true.

zacc

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 02, 2016, 08:28:48
Expect weeks of national mourning if true.

expecting months of grabbing headlines any which way possible to knock City off to minimise City's gaining global brand  awareness.

Swiss