News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mourinho appointed at Rags

Started by gavin, May 21, 2016, 22:21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

Quote from: lee on May 23, 2016, 08:55:54
thats true mate..did he buy some of the rags players i cant remember..that rash kid is from their school or something

no idea who he bought for the rags, dont take that much  notice of  them

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 23, 2016, 11:55:27
no idea who he bought for the rags, dont take that much  notice of  them

he paid 58 million for Martial I remember that

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Probably Gill who bought him

Swiss

The pig herder, depay, Rojo maybe?

KunDB

Well Mata is on the market for sure.

Utd players rebelled stabbing LvG in the back, leaking stories harmful to him but kind to them to the press. They ain't seen nothing yet wait for Mourinho grabbing their balls and testing their manhood. One season giving their all, next season burnt out. Usual Mourinho.

nimrod

lee

goat

did they ever find luke shaws leg?

Neil Mcnab

Isnt the "super agent" Mendes Mourinhos agent. He will be screwing the shit for every penny.

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

pretty sure i threw that bloke some loose change once

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 24, 2016, 13:24:12
Eric Cantona already casting shade over The Special One  :D

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/24/eric-cantona-mourinho-manchester-united-guardiola?CMP=fb_gu

Interesting article, I like Cantona, I dont agree with all he says here but I share some of his views, especially businessmen in Football, the FIFA soap opera and his view of Mourinho although unlike him I cant stand the little self obsessed turd. Im 100% convinced he wouldnt make it as manager, passion, words, yes, but  results wouldnt back up the philosophizing and rhetoric. and I think a DiCanio esque situation could well arise at the swamp.
Maybe he could relate to some of the players, but unlike Ranieri his slightly twisted avant-garde/bohemian view on things would float right over a lot of heads and it wouldnt take long for  the would be actor (he's crap at that btw) to be labelled insane, which in a way he is.

reddishblue

lee

i just bought 8 cans of kronenbourg and cuntona's face is on the can...with his rag collar turned up...im drinking them in disgust

nimrod

Quote from: lee on May 25, 2016, 23:26:38
i just bought 8 cans of kronenbourg and cuntona's face is on the can...with his rag collar turned up...im drinking them in disgust

feel for you Lee

Swiss

I still refuse to buy anything SHARP make

Lekos

Didn't realise sharp still actually made stuff.

reddishblue

Didn't they go bust a while ago?

reddishblue

I got a Sharp music centre for my 21st. What a pile of rubbish that was, sounded like a tin can on the end of a not too taut string.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35923885