News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mourinho appointed at Rags

Started by gavin, May 21, 2016, 22:21:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Saw a Sharp tv in tesco the other week.

Was also down Tottenham Court Road and saw a brother shop a few years back. That one surprised me

Rowley Birkin QC

Nothing made by Sharp has ever been allowed in my house.

Eric Cantona's face on a beer can? Is that some sort of government health warning initiative on the dangers of alcohol?   

Victoria

I the press are calling him the greatest manager in world.....lol, the media are fucking joke!

nimrod

Im worried he's gonna buy Zlatan

Ludo

Why?

There's been better players than him in the league.

lee

i hope they get him..big headed twot with a massive ego

zacc

Quote from: lee on May 29, 2016, 00:58:57
i hope they get him..big headed twot with a massive ego

yes lets hope they get involved in the battle of their egos to the detriment of their performances

nimrod

Lets remember who we got

nimrod

Looks like Giggsy Wiggsy is off, didnt fancy catering manager job..

Manchester United fear Ryan Giggs is on the verge of ending his near 29-year association with the club.

Giggs, 42, is due to return on Thursday from Dubai, where he has spent the past week deliberating over his future at Old Trafford, and is expected to hold talks with United’s new manager, Jose Mourinho, before the end of the week.

United have not yet given up hope that Giggs may stay at the club he joined on his 14th birthday, but they are aware of his disappointment at being overlooked for the manager’s job in the wake of Louis van Gaal’s sacking and his desire to try his hand at management.

lee

they shit on him..mind you he does have aids and is illegitimate

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Expect weeks of national mourning if true.

zacc

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 02, 2016, 08:28:48
Expect weeks of national mourning if true.

expecting months of grabbing headlines any which way possible to knock City off to minimise City's gaining global brand  awareness.

Swiss