News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Boro Match Thread

Started by 93:2012, January 24, 2015, 14:36:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

May as well be, Pellegrini's playing as a manager.

citoeast

No worries we will do the CL PL double lol. 1

Pelle has destroyed our defence and needs to rebuild it rapidly by stop dicking around with it.

Lekos

Thank fuck I'm not watching it.

shandon

We keep losing to championship sides in the FA Cup   ::)

goat

Quote from: Lekos on January 24, 2015, 16:57:36
Thank fuck I'm not watching it.

so thats you and kompany that missed it

fuck it, concentrate on the league now

bry the guy

City Chelsae,southampton and Spuds all out what a fuck up

Tricky Trev

How this clown still has a job is beyond me. I'm sick of this shit again, just like mancini he won the league more by the other teams failure than city being great. Then this second season, where the transfers are catastrophic, HOW CAN MANGALA BE SO BAD BUT WORTH 40 mil? Yes it's still early but currently he's the worst defender I have seen at the club in 20 years - and when you add in his price it's very embarrassing. In every single aspect city has regressed. It's by dumb luck(and sometimes incredible individual skill) city is positioned second, city have been AWFUL all season.

Fooking hell I'm frustrated, it's beyond disgusting what shittegrini is doing with this team- what an embarrassment.

In before the Heu heu you're the embarrassment comments.

andy1966

Prepare to win fuck all this season , we are shite  we are carrying a shed load of overpaid overpriced and overrated players
and a manager of questionable ability
The main problem is we are now unable to correct it because of FFP  we seemed to buy anything that had a huge price tag , and half of them are crap , and should not be at the club IMHO :)

andy1966

Quote from: TrickyTrev on January 24, 2015, 17:00:11
How this clown still has a job is beyond me. I'm sick of this shit again, just like mancini he won the league more by the other teams failure than city being great. Then this second season, where the transfers are catastrophic, HOW CAN MANGALA BE SO BAD BUT WORTH 40 mil? Yes it's still early but currently he's the worst defender I have seen at the club in 20 years - and when you add in his price it's very embarrassing. In every single aspect city has regressed. It's by dumb luck(and sometimes incredible individual skill) city is positioned second, city have been AWFUL all season.

Fooking hell I'm frustrated, it's beyond disgusting what shittegrini is doing with this team- what an embarrassment.

What he said LoL ;D

goat

the what?

shandon

Welcome to the board Tricky Trev :'(

Stephen Paul

not doing so good without YA YA

goat

another graduate of the citopest school of over fucking doing it

charvet
granville
etc etc

andy1966

Yes welcome Tricky Trev ,i agree with everything you said

shandon

Quote from: bry the guy on January 24, 2015, 17:00:07

I thought we had a bad day and Chelsea lost at home to Bradford  :o
At least Moaniho won't win 4 trophies this season.

Lekos

Quote from: andy1966 on July 05, 1974, 00:18:48
i agree with everything you said

You must be pissed because you've already posted that a few minutes ago.

Lekos

Quote from: shandon on January 24, 2015, 17:09:10
Quote from: bry the guy on January 24, 2015, 17:00:07

I thought we had a bad day and Chelsea lost at home to Bradford  :o
At least Moaniho won't win 4 trophies this season.

He said before the match he'd rather go out as well...

shandon

He's still going for the league cup though.

andy1966

Quote from: Lekos on January 24, 2015, 17:10:36
Quote from: andy1966 on July 05, 1974, 00:18:48
i agree with everything you said

You must be pissed because you've already posted that a few minutes ago.
Afternoon stalker , wondered when you would show up
Goat let you out of the shed then ?

citoeast

Quote from: goat on January 24, 2015, 17:07:29

another graduate of the citopest school of over fucking doing it

charvet
granville
etc etc

In your humble and informed opinion.