News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

League Cup Final

Started by Lekos, February 19, 2016, 09:00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Who's going then? I'll be there, somewhere.

Should be a good day out at Wembley, though I'm not feeling too positive about the outcome.

Stephen Paul

i had a ticket but couldnt get off work out here ffs

I think we will sneak it and end their season

bluebrendan

Heading down on the branch coach from Cleveleys. In the cheap seats towards the back of 505.

gavin

Not going, have been to all the home cup games in all comps, Villa away in the FA Cup and Seville but Wembley doesn't get me going now for some reason. I've not been since 1999. I always thought they should have built the new ground in the midlands.

bry the guy

Quote from: gavin on February 19, 2016, 20:52:42
Not going, have been to all the home cup games in all comps, Villa away in the FA Cup and Seville but Wembley doesn't get me going now for some reason. I've not been since 1999. I always thought they should have built the new ground in the midlands.
But that wouldnt be fair to the Londoners Gav.

nimrod

not going - too far

unless goat shouts me a ticket (plane ticket that is) and puts me up in his local

Lekos

On the train down, woop woop!

gavin

City XI: Caballero, Sagna, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Sterling, Aguero

Subs: Hart, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Navas, Iheanacho, Bony

gavin

Lets hope the start like they did in midweek

Mcfc_ms

Strong team with the exception of Mickey Mouse hands in net. Why play him after he was so shit against Chelsea and its a cup final with our best keeper available to play.

Swiss

Never know, he might give the performance of his life considering how he was ripped in the press nd by fans; wants to amke amends...

KunDB

This is our one very strong opportunity for silverware and Hart who has been one of our best players is not even playing. Madness and disrespect.

First 25 mins and we are off to our usual sluggish start.

ebm1991

Need Navas to cause trouble on that right wing.
Strange but since he has been injured our right wing has not seen much action

KunDB

Not a great first half. We have not settled into a rhythm, Aguero is to isolated and to often we are second best for loose ball.

We could do with Zabaleta being on for a bit of power and drive. We play like a team of old men slow, quick, slow.

Swiss

LFC have had the better of the ball but we've had the best chance.

Disappointed at our passing today.

lee

lots of cheating from the dippers..poor from city so far..need to press like we did midweek

Swiss

How many threads do we need!? :P

Not impressed with our passing or pressing

Swiss

We've done a spot of falling over too...

Think Lucas and Fernandinho lucky not to have been booked.

This midfield out ran Kiev, which just goes to show you how poor they were imho.

We've been outplayed without lfc creating anything decent thanks to our defence

gavin

Outplayed? Think you've been watching some other game Swiss. Not a great half but thought we were slightly better than the scousers.

KunDB

Raheem off and Kelechi on I say.