News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team and comment in Kiev

Started by gavin, February 24, 2016, 19:26:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trev

Quote from: Lekos on February 24, 2016, 20:38:32
I can't wait for Trev to come and tell us how shit city have been playing

I shan't disappoint. That was really shite, and so godamn unecessary. Very Professional  ;)

Lekos

Not enjoying this second half. Dynamo look like they have more goals in them, our pressing not as effective.  :-\

Swiss

Yer, bit of an unlucky goal but should have been closed down. Clichy is doing his best to unsettle our rythm. We've lost the dynamism in the centre and we could do with a bit of a change. Unlucky not to have had a pen too.

Lekos

clevblue

We've got to keep attacking, according to Pelle^

Lekos

clevblue

Lekos

Swiss

Rolled back the years there! Nacho for a 4th... bit of a shoddy 2nd half though

clevblue

Swiss

1st time since 2012 that an english team has won the 1st leg at this stage.

On the flip side, Kiev have never won in england...

KunDB

Rowley Birkin QC

Excellent win - what little I saw of it from my constantly freezing stream...

Silva was superb - and what a finish from Yaya!!!! 

gavin

Great stuff City. I loved it. Good game, City much better than the opposition but, of course, there were moments of severe stress. City are back!

Rowley Birkin QC

The build up to Yaya's goal - Pick that out!!!!

Rowley Birkin QC

Mark Lawrenson says "Man City were very, very good".  Someone might have to pour stephen a stiff drink.

lee

superb..every one of them was excellent..even fernando(and he played on sunday  :) )

Rowley Birkin QC

I thought Sterling was particularly good tonight. Always a threat, good awareness, tracked back...

KunDB

The 3 1 away win is very good news as the return leg is on the Tuesday before the derby game on the Sunday.

Hopefully, we will be able to cruise and save energy to wipe the floor with the Rags.

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on February 24, 2016, 22:33:13
I thought Sterling was particularly good tonight. Always a threat, good awareness, tracked back...
yep, the most dangerous i've seen him without kdb in the team