News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Magpies v City

Started by KunDB, April 19, 2016, 19:15:37

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

we were shite but we have to give newcastle some credit..they worked their bollocks off so fair play to them..the spanish waiter has them well set up

zacc

only good thing was not having to get up at stupid o'clock to watch this tripe!

Rowley Birkin QC

Oh dear... a very sloppy City performance. Just how many different ways can we find to give the ball away? Credit to Newcastle for their pressure and hard work.

Kompany looked very rusty and definitely not one of Kolarov's better games for us.

None of the tempo of the Chelsea game and I thought the substitutions added nothing. A few, like Zabaleta, were giving it a good go, but not enough were.

zacc

Mangala looked more concerned having to cover for Kompany whereas Otamendi & he now have a good system together.
Not sure what Delph was up to either, all looked very ordinary (except KDB & Aguero) did wonder if like me they had jet lag after travelling up so far?!
;)

KunDB

The trouble with this non trying save ourselves for Real Madrid approach is we risk losing out to CL football next year and letting our near rivals 'The Rags' pip us.

It also has meant we have to turn up and win this weeknd (prior to RM 1st leg) and beating Arsenal in the game after RM 2nd leg becomes an absolute must win game. A high risk gamble. 

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 20, 2016, 01:18:22
Oh dear... a very sloppy City performance. Just how many different ways can we find to give the ball away? Credit to Newcastle for their pressure and hard work.

Kompany looked very rusty and definitely not one of Kolarov's better games for us.

None of the tempo of the Chelsea game and I thought the substitutions added nothing. A few, like Zabaleta, were giving it a good go, but not enough were.

Yep, fair do's, Toon played their bollocks off.

Kolarov gave a nice deliver for Kuns goal, should be a left winger rather than a LB

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on April 20, 2016, 21:28:06
...should be a left winger rather than a LB

As we've discussed before.

I like Kolarov but he ably demonstrated yesterday why people are less than convinced by his defending skills.